Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Pray For Texas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray For Texas...

This is coming ashore as a Cat 4, this is going to be bad!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

As someone from Texas, I appreciate the sentiment right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
      As someone from Texas, I appreciate the sentiment right now.
      It looks like the rain fall amounts could be worse than the winds - be safe...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

ing for Texas
        3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Comment

Comment

We prayed in church for those in Texas (and Louisiana) today too - and a family is going down this week to help.
                Last edited by One Bad Pig; 08-27-2017, 05:33 PM.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Comment

Comment

ing again for the people suffering in South Texas and Florida and for all the first responders.

Comment

ing for South Texas and Florida and the people of the Caribbean.

Comment