Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Movie Titles...with Nazis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patton with Nazis

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The Guns of Navarone with Nazis

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Kelley's Heroes with Nazis

Comment

And, of course...

Dunkirk with Nazis

Comment

You're just being silly, now.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              You're just being silly, now.
              So, what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                So, what's your point?
                I thought this was a totally serious thread, that's my point.

Especially after zym totally went all Nazi on me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

What a strange thread this is. Do I dare say "The Care Bears With Nazis"?...
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Hellboy With Nazis.

Oh, wait..........

Comment

The Little Mermaid and the Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                        What a strange thread this is. Do I dare say "The Care Bears With Nazis"?...
                        Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie with Nazis?

Smurfs: The Lost Village with Nazis

now I'm Googling

Comment

0000000000000canadu.jpg

Comment

Nazinado! with Laser beams!!!

Comment

Nazis on the moon are ready to invade!

I think that there is one bad word but still worth it

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Nazis on the moon are ready to invade!

I think that there is one bad word but still worth it
                                Iron Sky 2 has Nazi's on T-Rexes.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X