Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Life after the eclipse (sign of Jonah)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I said, "make your case," not "hurl insults."
    Stop whining. I insulted you as I proved you wrong, just like Jesus did. Focus your energy on correcting your behavior.

I find it fascinating how you can introduce all sorts of symbolism to read meaning into your "sign", but insist on a strictly literal interpretation of apocalyptic language. I can see how you might find insulting your opponent easier than presenting a coherent case.
    Symbolism? Alignments aren't "symbolism". John located the sign "in the heavens", so where else should we have looked? The truth of the matter is that literally you don't like the implications of what you read, so you try to allegorize it away.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
    The sea is the battle of faith (people). The horns are referred to as mountains. Satan lives in the hearts of men.
    Christ is also a mountain and kingdom. (Dan 2)
    I mean the heads of course. The heads are kings and mountains so the horns and kings are also open to interpretation. All the imagery comes from Daniel. Christ is shown as a mountain and kingdom according to interpretation.

Dan 2:44* And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.*
    Dan 2:45* Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.*

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Actually, Christ is interpreted as a horn as well.

Psa_18:2* The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
    Luk_1:69* And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    Stop whining. I insulted you as I proved you wrong, just like Jesus did. Focus your energy on correcting your behavior.
    Make your case. You have yet to prove diddly.
    Symbolism? Alignments aren't "symbolism". John located the sign "in the heavens", so where else should we have looked?
    I wasn't refering to alignments, but to Jesus being "Venus", etc. Surely you don't think that Jesus is literally Venus.
    The truth of the matter is that literally you don't like the implications of what you read, so you try to allegorize it away.
    Attempted psychoanalysis duly noted.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

5. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Scripture Verse: 1 John

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

© Copyright Original Source

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    After the total eclipse on August 21, we've had Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma and imminent world war. All of this preceding the "sign in the heavens" on September 23 (Revelation 12). Anyone suspicious that we may be living in strange times?
    I had pretty much ignored the 9/23/2017 hubbub, but I decided to read "The Revelation 12 Sign" by Phil Moser and find out what it is all about. Revelation 12:1-5 supposedly portrays an astronomical sign that occurred 9/23/2017, and announces the soon pre-trib rapture of the church. If Phil Moser is right the rapture should happen by 11/29/2017. The nation of Israel was established 11/29/1947 and 70 years is a generation. Jesus said it would happen in this generation (Mat 24:32-34, Luke 21:29-33). Never mind that the great tribulation is described in Mat 24:21-29.

There are some scientific gems in this book. Scientists have recently discovered that at the very moment the human egg is fertilized by sperm, light is given off. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. (John 1:9)

During the Revelation 12 sign the seed of the woman is represented as the planet Jupiter and is found in a position above the portion of the sky which has been blocked from view by NASA an area below the exit from the birth canal of Virgo. Here we see repeated the prophetic picture of Jupiter the king planet in juxtaposition above the possible planet x or Nibiru. Nibiru is a dark planet that is not visible with optical telescopes. All of the light emitted from this planet is in the infrared spectrum. Darkness was reported to have covered the entire surface of the earth for a period of three hours as recorded in Luke 23:44. This three-hour darkness that covered the entire earth could have been caused by a large planet, probably Nibiru, that came between the earth and the sun. This would explain the associated great earthquake that was mentioned as occurring at that time.

On 11/30/2017 we will know if we were left behind.