Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Life after the eclipse (sign of Jonah)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    This is just a lie.
    well he modified it a bit, but it is the same story you were claiming previously, the sign in the heavens, even to including the Planet Nibiru.

oh and it is a new year and we still haven't been raptured (well you anyway, us heathens would probably be left behind in your theology) and pretty much nothing has changed and there have been no tribulations or signs. And now he has changed the date and is predicting a new date for the revelation 12 sign that he said and you believed was the eclipse.

Isn't it time for you to apologize and admit you were wrong?

If I'm wrong, I say "my bad." If you're wrong, your cowardice leads you and everyone who relies upon you to damnation.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    well he modified it a bit, but it is the same story you were claiming previously, the sign in the heavens, even to including the Planet Nibiru.

oh and it is a new year and we still haven't been raptured (well you anyway, us heathens would probably be left behind in your theology) and pretty much nothing has changed and there have been no tribulations or signs. And now he has changed the date and is predicting a new date for the revelation 12 sign that he said and you believed was the eclipse.

Isn't it time for you to apologize and admit you were wrong?
    Given all the turmoil that has happened since Sept 23, up to and including the probable world war that is about to start, the humor of your rear end sticking up as your head is buried in the sand is only surpassed by the pathos of how many you could have strengthened for the coming trouble by not being a self-centered idiot. And I'm mid-trib, playa.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Given all the turmoil that has happened since Sept 23, up to and including the probable world war that is about to start, the humor of your rear end sticking up as your head is buried in the sand is only surpassed by the pathos of how many you could have strengthened for the coming trouble by not being a self-centered idiot. And I'm mid-trib, playa.
    So since the same guy is now predicting the SAME sign is happening on April 23rd, you don't think that you were wrong in believing him when he said it was going to happen last year?

Where IS that planet Nibiru anyway? Shouldn't it have been visible last year?

Or is the new date all part of the Mandela Effect?

Faith
    Taoist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Where IS that planet Nibiru anyway?
    Look, if you're going to be doing ancient astronaut theory, you gotta open up the thread to us non-theists, too. Nibiru was created by Zecharia Sitchin, who claimed it was a 12th planet known to the Sumerians, in a highly eccentric 3600 year orbit, inhabited by ancient astronauts who evolved some 40 million years ahead of us.
    There is no lao tzu

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lao tzu View Post
    Look, if you're going to be doing ancient astronaut theory, you gotta open up the thread to us non-theists, too. Nibiru was created by Zecharia Sitchin, who claimed it was a 12th planet known to the Sumerians, in a highly eccentric 3600 year orbit, inhabited by ancient astronauts who evolved some 40 million years ahead of us.
    The pirate was asking "where," not "what," Jerk.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Taoist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    The pirate was asking "where," not "what," Jerk.
    The pirate was mocking him, which is okay by me, but for the wrong reason.

There is no lao tzu

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The pirate was mocking him, which is okay by me, but for the wrong reason.

This particular Nibiru is the "brain" child of Nacy Leider of Zetatalk as far as I can tell. She ate a starburst candy one day and got chosen as the spokesperson of the Zeta Reticuli aliens who told her that this mysterious planet Nibiru was going to pass by the Earth and cause a pole shift and a planetwide catastrophe. I remember arguing with her back on the Bad Astronomy forum before I even joined Theologyweb. A loon bigger than Jorge, Magellen2004 and John Martin all rolled up into one fruitcake burrito. It has been supposed to have been here at least 20 years ago and then every few months after that. She is still going on about it on her website: http://www.zetatalk.com/

Although this thread is in the eschatology forum, it should be in the padded room. But since it is not my thread, it is up to Darfius to allow you to post here.

Faith
    Taoist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This particular Nibiru is the "brain" child of Nacy Leider of Zetatalk as far as I can tell. She ate a starburst candy one day and got chosen as the spokesperson of the Zeta Reticuli aliens who told her that this mysterious planet Nibiru was going to pass by the Earth and cause a pole shift and a planetwide catastrophe. I remember arguing with her back on the Bad Astronomy forum before I even joined Theologyweb. A loon bigger than Jorge, Magellen2004 and John Martin all rolled up into one fruitcake burrito. It has been supposed to have been here at least 20 years ago and then every few months after that. She is still going on about it on her website: http://www.zetatalk.com/
    The Twelfth Planet was first published in 1976.

Although this thread is in the eschatology forum, it should be in the padded room. But since it is not my thread, it is up to Darfius to allow you to post here.
    I'm absolutely sure I remember him giving me permission.
    There is no lao tzu

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Twelfth Planet was first published in 1976.
    Time travel, my friend. Time travel.

I'm absolutely sure I remember him giving me permission.
    Ah, maybe it is the Mandela Effect.