Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mexico will take back illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    They should go back, make Mexico great!!!
    Most of these kids are just as culturally American as any of us, I think they should get to stay if they have no criminal records.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Blame parents of theirs for uprooting them, also making them criminals!
      Punish those guilty of choosing to break the law. I can get behind that. Secure the border. I can get behind that too, though I think that unless it's more about quickly enforcing overstayed visas, it's going to be pointless.

And progs for allowing this!!!
      Like Reagan? Like the libtard small business owners, farmers, and ranchers who've hired these people? Do you even think about the things you say or is everything you type literally prepackaged trolling?

Like always, blame is on people trying to enforce law, not people who caused it to be broken in first place
      The blame is people like you who get a kick out of seeing others suffer. Hence the "sociopathic."

Enforcing law often screws over children, like when parents of theirs are jailed. Many such cases!!!

Still has to be done.
      No it doesn't need to be done. There are ways that we provide for the innocent. Protective services, foster care, indigent help like food stamps. There are local charities and supports, family members who can step in. In all of these cases we try to blunt the pain on the innocent.

What you and your insipid ilk are proposing is that you rip these people out of all context they know and dump them into a situation without any of the protections we normally give all in the name of the letter of the law. It's almost like you haven't actually read the Bible.

Not that progtards like you know anything about ethics, also honor!!, but what was very very wrong was Obama's 'you can continue to break law, I'll tell ICE to stop trying to enforce law', pretending this could work!!!

This needs to stop so it won't happen again when next dem gets into power, and other kids put in same situation! Sad!!!
      Don't lecture me about ethics and honor you retarded anti-christian troll. There are other ways to solve this problem other than multiplying people's pain. I think you know this and that you don't really care.

fwiw,
      guacamole
      "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
      Hear my cry, hear my shout,
      Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Like all traitorous leftists you cry endless crocodile tears for the citizens of other nations but couldn't care less about your own. Not only that, but you actually think loving your neighbor is SOCIOPATHIC.
        The fact that you appealed to loving your neighbor, without any sense of the sad irony, and then used the lmbo tag about it indicates what a serpent you actually are. With that, you've dropped any Christian pretense you could pretend to. Thanks for the clarity.

fwiw,
        guacamole
        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
        Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole
          Don't lecture me about ethics and honor you retarded anti-christian troll.
          With that, you've dropped any Christian pretense you could pretend to.
          They're both Xtians. Don't try to foist them on us non-Xtians just because you find them as appalling as we do.
          Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
          MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Are we not finding the blame with the people who brought these people over as children?

Did the parents have no guilt for putting their children into a predicament?

I'm not sure what all I would recommend here; but the problem wasn't created by the typical citizen of the states.

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
              The fact that you appealed to loving your neighbor, without any sense of the sad irony, and then used the lmbo tag about it indicates what a serpent you actually are. With that, you've dropped any Christian pretense you could pretend to. Thanks for the clarity.

fwiw,
              guacamole
              bruh you are Literally Judas. God had the Israelites KILL their enemies' children while you think deporting (mostly adult) ones is anti-Christian.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Most of these kids are just as culturally American as any of us, I think they should get to stay if they have no criminal records.
                If you let them stay you enable progressives and corporations to keep doing this. The only way any of them should stay is if progs/corps pay a severe penalty for every dreamer that is granted legal residence. IE: a progressive family must abandon citizenship and permanently leave the united states in their place.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  America is founded on immigrants.
                  p sure america is founded on conquerors and insurrectionists. George Washington was not an immigrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    p sure america is founded on conquerors and insurrectionists. George Washington was not an immigrant.
                    Immigrants, invaders. Tomayto, Tomahto.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      Any objections?

Any objections???
                      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Any objections???
                        Yeah!!! If Hitler loved animals then we have to hate them!!! Kill BAMBI!!!

Comment

Punish those guilty of choosing to break the law.
                          They are against law by staying.

Like Reagan? Like the libtard small business owners, farmers, and ranchers who've hired these people?
                          No, I mean idiots who plot against USA opening borders!! It's true people of all stripes complicit though!

Do you even think about the things you say or is everything you type literally prepackaged trolling?
                          Do you ever think, or just go with 'muh heart bleeding!!!! '?

The blame is people like you who get a kick out of seeing others suffer. Hence the "sociopathic."
                          Translation: 'muh heart bleeding, and he doesn't care so he's sociopathic!!!'

No it doesn't need to be done. There are ways that we provide for the innocent. Protective services, foster care, indigent help like food stamps. There are local charities and supports, family members who can step in. In all of these cases we try to blunt the pain on the innocent.
                          By staying, how can they be innocent??

What you and your insipid ilk are proposing is that you rip these people out of all context they know and dump them into a situation without any of the protections we normally give all in the name of the letter of the law. It's almost like you haven't actually read the Bible.
                          Libtard, see post #1. Countrymen of theirs in Mexico welcoming them back, preparing welfare, integration into society etc etc. Stop lying!!!

Don't lecture me about ethics and honor you retarded anti-christian troll.
                          When you run out of stuff to say, 'anti-Christian' comes out. Big surprise!!!

Best for you to shush, progtard!!

Comment

Other than Darth and Demi, most of us conservatives understand the situation and think that something should be done to let these people stay. Obama set it up so they could basically grow up in the USA legally and to now kick them out is wrong. Trump even admits that. He just wants to make congress take responsibility and fix the situation with a law instead of actually using an executive order to bypass the current laws.

Comment

animals-have-feelings-too.jpg
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

anti-christian
                                Can imagine guacamole calling God sociopathic many many years ago!!!

God: "your eye shall not pity..."

guacamole: "Sociopath sociopath sociopath!!!!!!"

And during Judgment Day too, I expect!!

Comment