Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary asks billion dollar question

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Hillary asks billion dollar question

she wonders aloud why, after terms as first lady, US senator, secretary of state and two-time presidential candidate, the public still just doesn't seem to like her.

"What makes me such a lightning rod for fury? I'm really asking. I'm at a loss," she asks her readers, before concluding: "I think it's partly because I'm a woman." http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/06/po...ned/index.html

She should run in 2020. Third time is charm, they say!!!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sadly she does seem to be looking to run in 2020.

One of Clinton's big underlying problems I think is her multi-decade tendency to surround herself with yes-men. This puts her into a pretty impenetrable bubble and makes any sort of honest analysis of why she lost impossible on her part.

To actually address and fix one's own flaws requires knowledge about what they are, and when she's surrounded by people who tell her she's perfect and that everything bad that happens to her is everyone else's fault and that she did nothing whatsoever wrong, then she doesn't know what her flaws are. And it leads her to thinking that she is actually the perfect candidate and that running again is likely to work.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If Hillary's humiliating defeat by President Trump wasn't enough to end her political career, I think this book has sealed her fate.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post

One of Clinton's big underlying problems I think is her multi-decade tendency to surround herself with yes-men. This puts her into a pretty impenetrable bubble and makes any sort of honest analysis of why she lost impossible on her part.

To actually address and fix one's own flaws requires knowledge about what they are, and when she's surrounded by people who tell her she's perfect and that everything bad that happens to her is everyone else's fault and that she did nothing whatsoever wrong, then she doesn't know what her flaws are. And it leads her to thinking that she is actually the perfect candidate and that running again is likely to work.
    What may be her biggest fault, as excerpts from her book confirm, is that she is unwilling to shoulder any of the responsibility for running an incredibly inept campaign, and as her reading the book for the audio version demonstrates being about as likable as a severe case as poison ivy.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

She's so phony. Even most of the democrats see it. She is conniving and underhanded and just mean. She treats everyone around her like slaves and berates people constantly. Even her secret service guys can't stand her. She is Doctor Evil in a bad looking housecoat. That's why nobody likes her. Not to mention all of the controversies and coverups she has been a part of, like Benghazi.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    She's blamed Sanders.

She's blamed Obama.

She's blamed Biden.

She's even blamed the country of Macedonia.

Anyone and everyone else is at fault except her.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

9. Amen Cerebrum123, Starlight amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    She's blamed Sanders.

She's blamed Obama.

She's blamed Biden.

She's even blamed the country of Macedonia.

Anyone and everyone else is at fault except her.
    don't forget Trump and the Russians!

11. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    What may be her biggest fault, as excerpts from her book confirm, is that she is unwilling to shoulder any of the responsibility for running an incredibly inept campaign, and as her reading the book for the audio version demonstrates being about as likable as a severe case as poison ivy.
    TWO inept campaigns. I read some post-mortems of her 2008 run against Barack Obama and that her campaign comes out pretty inept, too.

I think her problem was her campaign was for NY senator. In NY if you're a Democrat and not senile, you win. She should have run in a more competitive state where she would have had a chance to learn how to win.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom