Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh: Hurricanes are a liberal conspiracy for promoting climate change

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Rush Limbaugh: Hurricanes are a liberal conspiracy for promoting climate change

Infamous conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh told his viewers this week that the hurricanes we're seeing this month are part of a liberal conspiracy to promote liberals' climate change political agenda...

Rush Limbaugh:

"There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda. And hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don't even need the hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and more dangerous. Then you create the panic, and it's mission accomplished, agenda advanced.

Unfortunately for Rush, I've arranged with the atheist liberal God to keep bombarding the US with hurricanes until he believes my fake climate change theories.

I'm slightly baffled though as to what Limbaugh thinks the liberals 'win' if we are successfully able to promote our climate change agenda...? As if taking action to achieve our goal of the sea levels not rising and flooding coastal cities, and billions of people in the Middle East and Africa and Asia not having to flee their countries due to excessive heat and move to other countries like ours, is somehow a political win for liberals over conservatives?!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    thread title does not even remotely match quoted text, what a surprise
    There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    thread title does not even remotely match quoted text, what a surprise
    I only quoted part of his full rant about hurricanes being a liberal conspiracy, you can listen to more of his insanity in the link.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nowhere does he claim hurricanes are a liberal conspiracy. He does claim (accurately) that liberals will use the hurricane as "proof" of global warming.
    There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Smells like burning straw in here...
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Infamous conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh told his viewers this week that the hurricanes we're seeing this month are part of a liberal conspiracy to promote liberals' climate change political agenda...

Rush Limbaugh:

"There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda. And hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don't even need the hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and more dangerous. Then you create the panic, and it's mission accomplished, agenda advanced.

Unfortunately for Rush, I've arranged with the atheist liberal God to keep bombarding the US with hurricanes until he believes my fake climate change theories.

I'm slightly baffled though as to what Limbaugh thinks the liberals 'win' if we are successfully able to promote our climate change agenda...? As if taking action to achieve our goal of the sea levels not rising and flooding coastal cities, and billions of people in the Middle East and Africa and Asia not having to flee their countries due to excessive heat and move to other countries like ours, is somehow a political win for liberals over conservatives?!
    There’s a certain irony in hurricane Irma hitting President Donald Trump's $28 million compound on St Martin Wednesday afternoon. And now it’s set to head towards Florida where it is forecast to hit Mar-a-Lago, on Sunday morning. One wonders whether he might rethink his stance on climate change given these catastrophes and their direct impact on him personally.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimbulb View Post
    I only quoted part of his full rant about hurricanes being a liberal conspiracy, you can listen to more of his insanity in the link.
    How about linking to Rush's transcript instead of an agenda-driven YouTube video that takes things out of context?

Here's the full transcript on Rush's website:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ne-irma-panic/

Of course Rush never said that hurricanes are a product of liberal conspiracies. What he did say is that the manner in which hurricanes are covered by the media, and the way liberals feed into and capitalize on the panic is driven by their desire to use anything they can to promote their climate change scam, and he's 100% right about that.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Smells like burning straw in here...
    That's not the smell I'm thinking of...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Darth is correct Star, Rush never said that hurricanes are a liberal conspiracy, only that they will use it to further their agenda. And I did listen to the whole show live on that day. So you either are dishonest or just dumb.
    "We can understand hell in its aspect of privation. All your life an unattainable ecstasy has hovered just beyond the grasp of your consciousness. The day is coming when you will wake to find, beyond all hope, that you have attained it, or else, that it was within your reach and you have lost it forever.” C.S. Lewis

10. Amen RumTumTugger, Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Like I said elsewhere, the AGW promoters (not just liberals) want to claim that the hurricanes are evidence of AGW. Yet, when we have a huge blizzard or unusually cold winters, and AGW deniers say there is no AGW and that is evidence against it, the promoters will dismiss them and say, "that's weather! not climate! it doesn't count!"

well, guess what? hurricanes are weather, not climate. they don't count.

12. Amen Cerebrum123, Jedidiah, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.