Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Attitude of Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitude of Gratitude

I received a gift Friday that makes a world of difference - things were getting dicey. If you've followed my blog (and stayed awake which is impressive) you know about the gentleman that bought me a loaf of bread. I got a free drink last night.

The first is a big one - the others smaller - but I can't tell you how very grateful I am. God, through generous people, has provided beyond my wildest expectations.

Yeah, yeah, still lots going on - lots yet to get accomplished - but the most important is to tell everyone just how wonderfully good God is...

Or at least try...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Teal!
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Thanks LS.

And more gratitude - you know who you are. Thank you.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

ing Teal
        3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Comment