Thread: Attitude of Gratitude

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Attitude of Gratitude

I received a gift Friday that makes a world of difference - things were getting dicey. If you've followed my blog (and stayed awake which is impressive) you know about the gentleman that bought me a loaf of bread. I got a free drink last night.

The first is a big one - the others smaller - but I can't tell you how very grateful I am. God, through generous people, has provided beyond my wildest expectations.

Yeah, yeah, still lots going on - lots yet to get accomplished - but the most important is to tell everyone just how wonderfully good God is...

Or at least try...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Teal!
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Thanks LS.

And more gratitude - you know who you are. Thank you.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ing Teal
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)