Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Jesus

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

This is Jesus

About fifteen years ago I was given a vision of a man. He was tall, arabic, clad in white, including a white turban, and serious in demeanour. The image was then replaced by another, slightly smaller man, also dressed in white but this time faired-skinned, round-headed and less serious. Finally, this image was replaced by three words: THIS IS JESUS.

The first man I immediately recognised as Osama bin Laden. The second man I eventually came to recognise as Pope John Paul II, arguably, the most successful pope in history. They were both Jesus.

Most Christian theologies predict the triumphant return of Jesus at the end of history. Less well known in Christian circles is that Islam also expects the return of Jesus (Isa), to defeat the antichrist (dajjal) and his followers during a time of trouble. The antichrist, or false messiah, was therefore represented by the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

9/11 represented the Day of Atonement, the most holy day in Judaism, when in biblical times the High Priest performed five atonement sacrifices. On 9/11, Bin Laden played the role of High Priest. Each of the atonement sacrifices was replicated on 9/11, and in the same chronological order. Jews know that the Tabernacle represents a female and the Most Holy Place the womb. The fertilisation of the ovum within the womb took place on 9/11.

9/11 was also a reenactment of the Crucifixion, with the twin towers as the cross and the five-sided Pentagon as the crucified Lord, the rose on the cross. Flight 77 was then the soldier's spear piercing his side.

The funeral of Pope John Paul II, three and a half years later, symbolised the Resurrection. For Catholics the Pope is the Vicar of Christ for the entire world and a catholic funeral is not really about the deceased but is focused on the Risen Christ, to whose image the deceased Catholic now conforms. Therefore nothing could more potently symbolise the Resurrection of Christ than the funeral of Christ's earthly representative, particularly this particular pope, who travelled further and blessed more souls than any before him.

Although they lived very different lives, in the end those lives were tightly drawn together in death. The beatification of Pope John Paul II on 1 May 2011 took place only a few hours before the assassination of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. The marriage of William and Catherine two days beforehand, symbolised the return of the Bridegroom for His bride.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    hey bluetriangle! welcome back! it's me, Beelzebub! remember?

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    hey bluetriangle! welcome back! it's me, Beelzebub! remember?
    Hello Sparko!

I think I remember you from about ten or more years ago. Nice to see you're still here.

Have you any comments about the initial post?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

41st Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I thought I recognized you. Welcome back.

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    Yes it is.

I'm surprised so many of you remember me.

You might like to look at this page

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_3106743.html

Some underlying geometry helps to validate the code.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_3281244.html

You might also want to look at this, the first of the Garden oages, showing a completely new kind of coding method I was led to discover.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/the-garden.html

These codes are all found in the first few verses of the NIV Bible (1984), which could fairly be described as holographic, with almost unlimited information content.

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertBerean View Post
    I thought I recognized you. Welcome back.
    Thankyou. I think I remember you too. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the civility of the responses so far. It's a welcome change from the screaming abuse I've often received on new atheist-type forums.

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetriangle View Post
    Thankyou. I think I remember you too. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the civility of the responses so far. It's a welcome change from the screaming abuse I've often received on new atheist-type forums.
    You may still get a little ranting from a few posters.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    You may still get a little ranting from a few posters.
    I'll be okay with that. Many Christians are passionate about theology and about eschatology in particular. However, I would also hope they are open-minded enough to consider the possibility that their preferred eschatological position may not have all the answers. After all, nearly all of them were always going to be at least partly wrong. Knowing that, it was always a good idea not to get too attached to any school of thought.

The NIV Bible (1984) was chosen as the vehicle for the New Bible Code, which exists to announce the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I was literally given a key with which to crack the code and spent the last sixteen years using it to open the door to understanding the two Millennial dramas recently presented on the world stage. The announcement of Christ's return begins in spectacular fashion with these encrypted messages:

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2465906.html
    Last edited by bluetriangle; 09-17-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hi Bill

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---