Announcement

Collapse

Unorthodox Theology 201 Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum area is primarily for persons who would identify themselves as Christians whether or not their theology is recognized within the mainstream or as orthodox though other theists may participate with moderator permission. Therefore those that would be restricted from posting in Christianity 201 due to a disagreement with the enumerated doctrines, ie the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment may freely post here on any theological subject matter. In this case "unorthodox" is used in the strict sense of a person who denies what has been declared as universal essentials of the historic Christian faith. Examples would be adherents to Oneness, Full Preterists, Unitarian Universalist Christians, Gnostics, Liberal Christianity, Christian Science to name a few.

The second purpose will be for threads on subjects, which although the thread starter has no issue with the above doctrines, the subject matter is so very outside the bounds of normative Christian doctrine totally within the leadership's discretion that it is placed here. In so doing, no judgment or offense is intended to be placed on the belief of said person in the above-doctrines. In this case "unorthodox" is used in a much looser sense of "outside the norms" - Examples of such threads would be pro-polygamy, pro-drug use, proponents of gay Christian churches, proponents of abortion.

The third purpose is for persons who wish to have input from any and all who would claim the title of Christian even on subjects that would be considered "orthodox."

The philosophy behind this area was to recognize that there are persons who would identify themselves as Christian and thus seem out of place in the Comparative Religions Forum, but yet in keeping with our committment here to certain basic core Christian doctrines. Also, it allows threads to be started by those who would want to still be identified as Christian with a particular belief that while not denying an essential is of such a nature that the discussion on that issue belongs in this section or for threads by persons who wish such a non-restricted discussion.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

This is Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Jesus

About fifteen years ago I was given a vision of a man. He was tall, arabic, clad in white, including a white turban, and serious in demeanour. The image was then replaced by another, slightly smaller man, also dressed in white but this time faired-skinned, round-headed and less serious. Finally, this image was replaced by three words: THIS IS JESUS.

The first man I immediately recognised as Osama bin Laden. The second man I eventually came to recognise as Pope John Paul II, arguably, the most successful pope in history. They were both Jesus.

Most Christian theologies predict the triumphant return of Jesus at the end of history. Less well known in Christian circles is that Islam also expects the return of Jesus (Isa), to defeat the antichrist (dajjal) and his followers during a time of trouble. The antichrist, or false messiah, was therefore represented by the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

9/11 represented the Day of Atonement, the most holy day in Judaism, when in biblical times the High Priest performed five atonement sacrifices. On 9/11, Bin Laden played the role of High Priest. Each of the atonement sacrifices was replicated on 9/11, and in the same chronological order. Jews know that the Tabernacle represents a female and the Most Holy Place the womb. The fertilisation of the ovum within the womb took place on 9/11.

9/11 was also a reenactment of the Crucifixion, with the twin towers as the cross and the five-sided Pentagon as the crucified Lord, the rose on the cross. Flight 77 was then the soldier's spear piercing his side.

The funeral of Pope John Paul II, three and a half years later, symbolised the Resurrection. For Catholics the Pope is the Vicar of Christ for the entire world and a catholic funeral is not really about the deceased but is focused on the Risen Christ, to whose image the deceased Catholic now conforms. Therefore nothing could more potently symbolise the Resurrection of Christ than the funeral of Christ's earthly representative, particularly this particular pope, who travelled further and blessed more souls than any before him.

Although they lived very different lives, in the end those lives were tightly drawn together in death. The beatification of Pope John Paul II on 1 May 2011 took place only a few hours before the assassination of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. The marriage of William and Catherine two days beforehand, symbolised the return of the Bridegroom for His bride.

hey bluetriangle! welcome back! it's me, Beelzebub! remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      hey bluetriangle! welcome back! it's me, Beelzebub! remember?
      Hello Sparko!

I think I remember you from about ten or more years ago. Nice to see you're still here.

Have you any comments about the initial post?

Comment

Sounds like the New Bible Code. Is this Bill Downie?

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2437338.html

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2437343.html
        When I Survey....

Comment

I thought I recognized you. Welcome back.
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
            Yes it is.

I'm surprised so many of you remember me.

You might like to look at this page

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_3106743.html

Some underlying geometry helps to validate the code.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_3281244.html

You might also want to look at this, the first of the Garden oages, showing a completely new kind of coding method I was led to discover.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/the-garden.html

These codes are all found in the first few verses of the NIV Bible (1984), which could fairly be described as holographic, with almost unlimited information content.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
              I thought I recognized you. Welcome back.
              Thankyou. I think I remember you too. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the civility of the responses so far. It's a welcome change from the screaming abuse I've often received on new atheist-type forums.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetriangle View Post
                Thankyou. I think I remember you too. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the civility of the responses so far. It's a welcome change from the screaming abuse I've often received on new atheist-type forums.
                You may still get a little ranting from a few posters.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  You may still get a little ranting from a few posters.
                  I'll be okay with that. Many Christians are passionate about theology and about eschatology in particular. However, I would also hope they are open-minded enough to consider the possibility that their preferred eschatological position may not have all the answers. After all, nearly all of them were always going to be at least partly wrong. Knowing that, it was always a good idea not to get too attached to any school of thought.

The NIV Bible (1984) was chosen as the vehicle for the New Bible Code, which exists to announce the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I was literally given a key with which to crack the code and spent the last sixteen years using it to open the door to understanding the two Millennial dramas recently presented on the world stage. The announcement of Christ's return begins in spectacular fashion with these encrypted messages:

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2465906.html
                  Last edited by bluetriangle; 09-17-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Hi Bill
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      Hi Bill
                      Hi there.

Comment

Hello Sparko!

I think I remember you from about ten or more years ago. Nice to see you're still here.

Have you any comments about the initial post?
                        well last time you used your code to prove that my name, Sparko = Beelzebub.

as far as your new thread, I still think you are a bit nuts. But I always liked you.

So what's the summary? When is Jesus returning for the judgment?

Comment

well last time you used your code to prove that my name, Sparko = Beelzebub.

as far as your new thread, I still think you are a bit nuts. But I always liked you.

So what's the summary? When is Jesus returning for the judgment?
                          Jesus did return, as Osama bin Laden and Pope John Paul II. The destruction of the World Trade Centre was a judgment on our rapacious economic system, a kind of exorcism, as well as an atoning sacrifice. That system, or rather the mindset of fear and greed that created it, is the antichrist, satan, the beast, the false prophet, Beelzebub, the devil, the dragon. This page shows some of the more obvious references to 9/11 in the Bible, all codemarked with 11 or 9/11.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2867194.html

9 is the biblical number of endings, judgment, finality, fruits and suffering. 11 means imperfection, disintegration and disorganisation. So 9/11 itself suggests the judgment and ending of an imperfect system. Significantly, the lives both bin Laden and Pope John Paul II were marked with 11, which is also the reduced value of Jesus, who was 'numbered with the transgressors'.

In 2002, while pondering the meaning of 9/11, I was given the following two words

ARMS AVARICE

These are full of elevens (11 letters, AA/11, the ordinal value is 110) and with the ordinal values of beast, dragon and demon. Arms refers to force of arms and represented the Pentagon. Avarice refers to lust for money and refers to the WTC, the most potent symbol of global capitalism. The twin towers were the very horns of the beast.

I said 9/11 was also a crucifixion and part of the meaning of the crucifixion is that we have to 'crucify' our lower natures before we can ascend. However it was more than that. I was also given these words to describe the reason for 9/11, in the form I show below.

R R
                          A A
                          N N
                          S S
                          O O
                          M M

They died for our sins.

Comment

Jesus did return, as Osama bin Laden and Pope John Paul II. The destruction of the World Trade Centre was a judgment on our rapacious economic system, a kind of exorcism, as well as an atoning sacrifice. That system, or rather the mindset of fear and greed that created it, is the antichrist, satan, the beast, the false prophet, Beelzebub, the devil, the dragon. This page shows some of the more obvious references to 9/11 in the Bible, all codemarked with 11 or 9/11.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2867194.html

9 is the biblical number of endings, judgment, finality, fruits and suffering. 11 means imperfection, disintegration and disorganisation. So 9/11 itself suggests the judgment and ending of an imperfect system. Significantly, the lives both bin Laden and Pope John Paul II were marked with 11, which is also the reduced value of Jesus, who was 'numbered with the transgressors'.

In 2002, while pondering the meaning of 9/11, I was given the following two words

ARMS AVARICE

These are full of elevens (11 letters, AA/11, the ordinal value is 110) and with the ordinal values of beast, dragon and demon. Arms refers to force of arms and represented the Pentagon. Avarice refers to lust for money and refers to the WTC, the most potent symbol of global capitalism. The twin towers were the very horns of the beast.

I said 9/11 was also a crucifixion and part of the meaning of the crucifixion is that we have to 'crucify' our lower natures before we can ascend. However it was more than that. I was also given these words to describe the reason for 9/11, in the form I show below.

R R
                            A A
                            N N
                            S S
                            O O
                            M M

They died for our sins.
                            So if Jesus returned 16 years ago, why has the world not been ended and we have not all stood before God for the judgement and been resurrected and all that? The tribulation is only supposed to last 7 years and THEN Christ is supposed to come back and end all things.

Comment

So if Jesus returned 16 years ago, why has the world not been ended and we have not all stood before God for the judgement and been resurrected and all that? The tribulation is only supposed to last 7 years and THEN Christ is supposed to come back and end all things.
                              That's one view of what was suppossed to happen - a post-tribulation rapture. The wide disparities between all the different eschatologies show that the Bible is not at all clear on the surface about the timetable for the Second Coming. That may have been deliberate. But it also shows the folly of reading the Bible too literally. The term 'second coming' isn't even used in the Bible and the 'rapture' was a fairly recent addition to eschatology. I think it's best to ignore all end-time theories and just look at what the Bible itself says, along with the code it contains. The other way leads to confusion.

The code, incidentally, is found in one version only: the NIV (1984), which was current when the Second Coming began. It had to be that way, of course, because the addition or subtraction of even a few letters would be enough to shatter the patterns therein. The code accumulated throughout the development of the Bible. Parts of it were laid down when the first Hebrew scribes put pen to parchment. Most of it came later, much of it being added only with the writing of the NIV. The KJV is not encoded, as far as I am aware, although it does have fragments of what would become the New Bible Code, maybe about 20% of it.

The original Hebrew and Greek scriptures contain another code, and I have played a small part in unearthing it, as have several others. Vernon Jenkins (Other Bible Code) was the groundbreaker there and did most of it. There are intriguing links between the two codes (the only two that are genuine, as far as I am aware), particularly in their use of the geometry of fractals known as the Koch snowflake and antisnowflake.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X