Hi Bill
    Hi there.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetriangle View Post
    Hello Sparko!

I think I remember you from about ten or more years ago. Nice to see you're still here.

Have you any comments about the initial post?
    well last time you used your code to prove that my name, Sparko = Beelzebub.

as far as your new thread, I still think you are a bit nuts. But I always liked you.

So what's the summary? When is Jesus returning for the judgment?

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    well last time you used your code to prove that my name, Sparko = Beelzebub.

as far as your new thread, I still think you are a bit nuts. But I always liked you.

So what's the summary? When is Jesus returning for the judgment?
    Jesus did return, as Osama bin Laden and Pope John Paul II. The destruction of the World Trade Centre was a judgment on our rapacious economic system, a kind of exorcism, as well as an atoning sacrifice. That system, or rather the mindset of fear and greed that created it, is the antichrist, satan, the beast, the false prophet, Beelzebub, the devil, the dragon. This page shows some of the more obvious references to 9/11 in the Bible, all codemarked with 11 or 9/11.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2867194.html

9 is the biblical number of endings, judgment, finality, fruits and suffering. 11 means imperfection, disintegration and disorganisation. So 9/11 itself suggests the judgment and ending of an imperfect system. Significantly, the lives both bin Laden and Pope John Paul II were marked with 11, which is also the reduced value of Jesus, who was 'numbered with the transgressors'.

In 2002, while pondering the meaning of 9/11, I was given the following two words

ARMS AVARICE

These are full of elevens (11 letters, AA/11, the ordinal value is 110) and with the ordinal values of beast, dragon and demon. Arms refers to force of arms and represented the Pentagon. Avarice refers to lust for money and refers to the WTC, the most potent symbol of global capitalism. The twin towers were the very horns of the beast.

I said 9/11 was also a crucifixion and part of the meaning of the crucifixion is that we have to 'crucify' our lower natures before we can ascend. However it was more than that. I was also given these words to describe the reason for 9/11, in the form I show below.

R R
    A A
    N N
    S S
    O O
    M M

They died for our sins.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Jesus did return, as Osama bin Laden and Pope John Paul II. The destruction of the World Trade Centre was a judgment on our rapacious economic system, a kind of exorcism, as well as an atoning sacrifice. That system, or rather the mindset of fear and greed that created it, is the antichrist, satan, the beast, the false prophet, Beelzebub, the devil, the dragon. This page shows some of the more obvious references to 9/11 in the Bible, all codemarked with 11 or 9/11.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2867194.html

9 is the biblical number of endings, judgment, finality, fruits and suffering. 11 means imperfection, disintegration and disorganisation. So 9/11 itself suggests the judgment and ending of an imperfect system. Significantly, the lives both bin Laden and Pope John Paul II were marked with 11, which is also the reduced value of Jesus, who was 'numbered with the transgressors'.

In 2002, while pondering the meaning of 9/11, I was given the following two words

ARMS AVARICE

These are full of elevens (11 letters, AA/11, the ordinal value is 110) and with the ordinal values of beast, dragon and demon. Arms refers to force of arms and represented the Pentagon. Avarice refers to lust for money and refers to the WTC, the most potent symbol of global capitalism. The twin towers were the very horns of the beast.

I said 9/11 was also a crucifixion and part of the meaning of the crucifixion is that we have to 'crucify' our lower natures before we can ascend. However it was more than that. I was also given these words to describe the reason for 9/11, in the form I show below.

R R
    A A
    N N
    S S
    O O
    M M

They died for our sins.
    So if Jesus returned 16 years ago, why has the world not been ended and we have not all stood before God for the judgement and been resurrected and all that? The tribulation is only supposed to last 7 years and THEN Christ is supposed to come back and end all things.

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So if Jesus returned 16 years ago, why has the world not been ended and we have not all stood before God for the judgement and been resurrected and all that? The tribulation is only supposed to last 7 years and THEN Christ is supposed to come back and end all things.
    That's one view of what was suppossed to happen - a post-tribulation rapture. The wide disparities between all the different eschatologies show that the Bible is not at all clear on the surface about the timetable for the Second Coming. That may have been deliberate. But it also shows the folly of reading the Bible too literally. The term 'second coming' isn't even used in the Bible and the 'rapture' was a fairly recent addition to eschatology. I think it's best to ignore all end-time theories and just look at what the Bible itself says, along with the code it contains. The other way leads to confusion.

The code, incidentally, is found in one version only: the NIV (1984), which was current when the Second Coming began. It had to be that way, of course, because the addition or subtraction of even a few letters would be enough to shatter the patterns therein. The code accumulated throughout the development of the Bible. Parts of it were laid down when the first Hebrew scribes put pen to parchment. Most of it came later, much of it being added only with the writing of the NIV. The KJV is not encoded, as far as I am aware, although it does have fragments of what would become the New Bible Code, maybe about 20% of it.

The original Hebrew and Greek scriptures contain another code, and I have played a small part in unearthing it, as have several others. Vernon Jenkins (Other Bible Code) was the groundbreaker there and did most of it. There are intriguing links between the two codes (the only two that are genuine, as far as I am aware), particularly in their use of the geometry of fractals known as the Koch snowflake and antisnowflake.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's one view of what was suppossed to happen - a post-tribulation rapture. The wide disparities between all the different eschatologies show that the Bible is not at all clear on the surface about the timetable for the Second Coming. That may have been deliberate. But it also shows the folly of reading the Bible too literally. The term 'second coming' isn't even used in the Bible and the 'rapture' was a fairly recent addition to eschatology. I think it's best to ignore all end-time theories and just look at what the Bible itself says, along with the code it contains. The other way leads to confusion.

The code, incidentally, is found in one version only: the NIV (1984), which was current when the Second Coming began. It had to be that way, of course, because the addition or subtraction of even a few letters would be enough to shatter the patterns therein. The code accumulated throughout the development of the Bible. Parts of it were laid down when the first Hebrew scribes put pen to parchment. Most of it came later, much of it being added only with the writing of the NIV. The KJV is not encoded, as far as I am aware, although it does have fragments of what would become the New Bible Code, maybe about 20% of it.

The original Hebrew and Greek scriptures contain another code, and I have played a small part in unearthing it, as have several others. Vernon Jenkins (Other Bible Code) was the groundbreaker there and did most of it. There are intriguing links between the two codes (the only two that are genuine, as far as I am aware), particularly in their use of the geometry of fractals known as the Koch snowflake and antisnowflake.
    So what is your view of the end-times and the judgment?

And why would you think Jesus would come back as a muslim terrorist who killed children and jews for Allah? Sounds pretty blasphemous to me.

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So what is your view of the end-times and the judgment?

And why would you think Jesus would come back as a muslim terrorist who killed children and jews for Allah? Sounds pretty blasphemous to me.
    Much of the biblical writing about the 'end times' sounds very much like the recent past. As I said, part of the function if 9/11 was to point to the evil in our midst. Its destruction was symbolic on the material plane. The real effect was on the global mind - the apocalypse is internal. This is part of the judgment.

9/11 was also the Great Day of the Lord, as written of in the minor prophets. You may find this page enlightening.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2437340.html

The reason I am saying Jesus came back as Pope John Paul II and Osama bin Laden is because I was shown it in a vision, as I related, and because the New Bible Code proclaims it. I was also shown, in 2000, that few would be ready to hear what I had to say and that it would be violently rejected by some. It's the truth, though.

In Hebrew, 'the serpent' and 'the Messiah' have the same gematria of 363 (11 x 11 x 3). You could say, then, that Osama bin Laden was the divine serpent and in fact on 9/11 I heard the words SERPENT POWER. The sum of the standard values of the names 'Osama bin Laden' and 'Pope John Paul II' is 1089, or 363 x 3. The verses in Exodus 7 relating how Aaron's staff became a snake and swallowed the snakes of the magicians, is encoded with 11s. The meaning is obvious. Christ destroyed the World Trade Centre. Did you expect his return not to involve destruction? The Bible says otherwise. Are you upset because the USA was the target? What do most people in the west put their faith in: God or mammon?

You call bin Laden a terrorist, but the head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit said that Al Qaeda hated the USA precisely because of the impact its actions had on the muslim world. Shall we list the attrocities committed by Al Qaeda and Daesh against those committed by the USA, usually perpetrated in the name of 'freedom' (as hollow a cry as was ever heard)? There's simply no comparison. The damage done to the world by the US government (or rather the shadow government and its terrorist arm, the CIA) and its supine allies, notably including the UK where I live, is on a far greater scale. I'm not condoning terrorism, incidentally. Just putting the situation into perspective.

You could say that Osama bin Laden was the instrument of God's justice, the divine serpent, swallowing the two snakes that hovered over New York. 9/11 was a kind of exorcism and it's interesting that the movie The Exorcist was set in Georgetown, Washington, just across the Potomac river from the Pentagon.

The complimentary attribute to justice is mercy and Pope John Paul II represented God's mercy and was a very unifying, healing and inspiring figure, who engendered a huge increase in Catholic Christian faith. In his own way, though, the Pope also helped to destroy another great evil: communism, which of course was really totalitarianism.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Much of the biblical writing about the 'end times' sounds very much like the recent past. As I said, part of the function if 9/11 was to point to the evil in our midst. Its destruction was symbolic on the material plane. The real effect was on the global mind - the apocalypse is internal. This is part of the judgment.

9/11 was also the Great Day of the Lord, as written of in the minor prophets. You may find this page enlightening.

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2437340.html

The reason I am saying Jesus came back as Pope John Paul II and Osama bin Laden is because I was shown it in a vision, as I related, and because the New Bible Code proclaims it. I was also shown, in 2000, that few would be ready to hear what I had to say and that it would be violently rejected by some. It's the truth, though.

In Hebrew, 'the serpent' and 'the Messiah' have the same gematria of 363 (11 x 11 x 3). You could say, then, that Osama bin Laden was the divine serpent and in fact on 9/11 I heard the words SERPENT POWER. The sum of the standard values of the names 'Osama bin Laden' and 'Pope John Paul II' is 1089, or 363 x 3. The verses in Exodus 7 relating how Aaron's staff became a snake and swallowed the snakes of the magicians, is encoded with 11s. The meaning is obvious. Christ destroyed the World Trade Centre. Did you expect his return not to involve destruction? The Bible says otherwise. Are you upset because the USA was the target? What do most people in the west put their faith in: God or mammon?

You call bin Laden a terrorist, but the head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit said that Al Qaeda hated the USA precisely because of the impact its actions had on the muslim world. Shall we list the attrocities committed by Al Qaeda and Daesh against those committed by the USA, usually perpetrated in the name of 'freedom' (as hollow a cry as was ever heard)? There's simply no comparison. The damage done to the world by the US government (or rather the shadow government and its terrorist arm, the CIA) and its supine allies, notably including the UK where I live, is on a far greater scale. I'm not condoning terrorism, incidentally. Just putting the situation into perspective.

You could say that Osama bin Laden was the instrument of God's justice, the divine serpent, swallowing the two snakes that hovered over New York. 9/11 was a kind of exorcism and it's interesting that the movie The Exorcist was set in Georgetown, Washington, just across the Potomac river from the Pentagon.

The complimentary attribute to justice is mercy and Pope John Paul II represented God's mercy and was a very unifying, healing and inspiring figure, who engendered a huge increase in Catholic Christian faith. In his own way, though, the Pope also helped to destroy another great evil: communism, which of course was really totalitarianism.
    That is just so wrong that I have no idea where to even begin. You sir, sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. Have you ever been diagnosed?

Have you ever just read the bible instead of trying to make up weird secret messages hidden in the text that seem to say what you want it to say?

Undergraduate
    Faith
    Unorthodox Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That is just so wrong that I have no idea where to even begin. You sir, sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. Have you ever been diagnosed?

Have you ever just read the bible instead of trying to make up weird secret messages hidden in the text that seem to say what you want it to say?
    No, I haven't been diagnosed, although you're not the first to ask the question. Have you ever been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome? People with Aspergers are often very good on detail, but fail to see a higher meaning in anything. I imagine they would be good at comparing and contrasting all the different eschatologies.

I didn't make anything up. I was in fact asked to find the code as an 'assignment', and it was the last thing I would ever have imagined doing. For the first half of my life I was an atheist and used to pity people who needed the crutch of religion to get through life.

My interpretation of the code will be prone to human error, but there is most certainly a code to find and I was helped all the way by dreams, visions and signs and wonders, all of which are found in the Bible, the book you are implying you know better than I. You sound like a pharisee.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am glad you are no longer an atheist

I am not a Pharisee- I simply believe what the Bible says at face value and don't believe God would hide the truth from people in a code - so no one nay have an excuse.

11. Amen Christianbookworm, DesertBerean amen'd this post.