Announcement

Collapse

Unorthodox Theology 201 Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum area is primarily for persons who would identify themselves as Christians whether or not their theology is recognized within the mainstream or as orthodox though other theists may participate with moderator permission. Therefore those that would be restricted from posting in Christianity 201 due to a disagreement with the enumerated doctrines, ie the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment may freely post here on any theological subject matter. In this case "unorthodox" is used in the strict sense of a person who denies what has been declared as universal essentials of the historic Christian faith. Examples would be adherents to Oneness, Full Preterists, Unitarian Universalist Christians, Gnostics, Liberal Christianity, Christian Science to name a few.

The second purpose will be for threads on subjects, which although the thread starter has no issue with the above doctrines, the subject matter is so very outside the bounds of normative Christian doctrine totally within the leadership's discretion that it is placed here. In so doing, no judgment or offense is intended to be placed on the belief of said person in the above-doctrines. In this case "unorthodox" is used in a much looser sense of "outside the norms" - Examples of such threads would be pro-polygamy, pro-drug use, proponents of gay Christian churches, proponents of abortion.

The third purpose is for persons who wish to have input from any and all who would claim the title of Christian even on subjects that would be considered "orthodox."

The philosophy behind this area was to recognize that there are persons who would identify themselves as Christian and thus seem out of place in the Comparative Religions Forum, but yet in keeping with our committment here to certain basic core Christian doctrines. Also, it allows threads to be started by those who would want to still be identified as Christian with a particular belief that while not denying an essential is of such a nature that the discussion on that issue belongs in this section or for threads by persons who wish such a non-restricted discussion.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

This is Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Can't argue with crazy. Carry on.
    Took a bit of time to clean up the presentation and get it on Onedrive.

Here's the link (hopefully):

https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlxWG319gdr7gSO5J3DseoQJiHMc

This is mostly the work of Vernon Jenkins, with contributions from other researchers, including myself. It shows a little of the divine watermark in the Bible's first verse. God has anticipated the modern challenge to His authority led by scientific naturalism and has decisively answered it, using the language of science itself. Soli deo gloria!

Comment

Originally posted by bluetriangle View Post
      Took a bit of time to clean up the presentation and get it on Onedrive.

Here's the link (hopefully):

https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlxWG319gdr7gSO5J3DseoQJiHMc

This is mostly the work of Vernon Jenkins, with contributions from other researchers, including myself. It shows a little of the divine watermark in the Bible's first verse. God has anticipated the modern challenge to His authority led by scientific naturalism and has decisively answered it, using the language of science itself. Soli deo gloria!
      You forgot biangles.

Comment

Is that something like Bojangles? Or maybe monangles?
        When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
          Is that something like Bojangles? Or maybe monangles?
          Yes. If you take away one corner of a triangle you are left with a biangle. They are the unicorns of the geometric universe!

Comment

Do you realize that if you convert scripture to morse code then play the morse code backwards, 666 becomes 444 and God becomes UOW?
            When I Survey....

Comment

You forgot biangles.
              I'm sorry you've chosen to make light of this work. If you'd rather study biangles and unicorns than triangles and hexagrams, I have nothing more to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                Do you realize that if you convert scripture to morse code then play the morse code backwards, 666 becomes 444 and God becomes UOW?
                I heard that if you play an audio recording of the book of Acts (KJV) backwards, it says "Paul is dead"

Comment

I heard that if you play an audio recording of the book of Acts (KJV) backwards, it says "Paul is dead"
                  But Paul is dead? He got beheaded by the Romans. And color shape is nuttier than a fruitcake!
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    But Paul is dead? He got beheaded by the Romans. And color shape is nuttier than a fruitcake!
                    See the audio bible code is correct!!!

Comment

See the audio bible code is correct!!!
                      Only because the Bible is an ancient document. So, any mere humans died long ago that appear in it. Jesus is the exception. Well, He died, but He didn't stay dead.
                      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X