Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Nabeel Qureshi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nabeel Qureshi

David Wood posted "rest in peace" about an hour ago.

We love you, Nabeel.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Praying for his loved ones.

Comment

You are loved by many Nabeel!
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I read no God but one. I never knew him personally, but he had a great sense of humor and a love for the Lord. His pain is gone. He is with Jesus now. I wonder how many he impacted in his life?
        sigpic

Comment

He is with Our maker now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            I read no God but one. I never knew him personally, but he had a great sense of humor and a love for the Lord. His pain is gone. He is with Jesus now. I wonder how many he impacted in his life?
            He came to speak at Baylor one time when I was still there. Y'hoshua and I went to see him and afterward he prayed over our upcoming marriage. This was after he had already been diagnosed. I will never forget that when he needed prayer most, he prayed for me.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
            "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
              David Wood posted "rest in peace" about an hour ago.

We love you, Nabeel.

Wow. He was so young.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X