Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Dreamers" Go After Pelosi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dreamers" Go After Pelosi...

Where is ICE when you need them! I mean are these people so irrational that they don't understand that Pelosi is try to help them?

'You're a Liar': Pro-Immigration Demonstrators Confront Pelosi Over DACA Talks With Trump

Several dozen young immigrants shouted down the top House Democrat, following her recent conversations with President Donald Trump over the future of a program that grants many of them legal status.

"We are immigrant youth, undocumented and unafraid," they chanted, taking over a scheduled press conference Pelosi, along with Reps. Barbara Lee and Jared Huffman, organized to call for the immediate passage of the Dream Act, a federal proposal that offered many of the same protections as the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, but was never approved by Congress.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...445419613.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

0ad.jpg

Comment

The Dems have been painting Trump as a Nazi, so now Pelosi is doing a deal with with Hitler! The Chickens as they say, are coming home to roost!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        The Dems have been painting Trump as a Nazi, so now Pelosi is doing a deal with with Hitler! The Chickens as they say, are coming home to roost!
        Yep. The democrats have been pushing the narrative that anything Trump does is evil and racist by default, so now when they actually want to work with Trump, their brain-washed sheep think they are evil and racist too!

Comment

Normally Pelosi would be cackling with glee when the left's myrmidons act this way. Watching her get frustrated as she tells them to be quiet so she can "whitesplain" was truly delicious.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Normally Pelosi would be cackling with glee when the left's myrmidons act this way. Watching her get frustrated as she tells them to be quiet so she can "whitesplain" was truly delicious.
            Whitesplaining, I love it! They have created a monster and it is turning on them...

Comment

Whitesplaining, I love it! They have created a monster and it is turning on them...
              They always do.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

CBS quoted her as saying, “Our nation’s dreamers are an inspiration to all of us... With their courage and their patriotism." Just how does she define patriotism?
                When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                  Just how does she define patriotism?
                  Being illegal?

Comment

Pelosi Calls on Berkeley Graduates to Be 'Disruptors'

“Our founders were successful disruptors of the then-status quo, Being called a disruptor, in my view, is a very high compliment."

http://www.rollcall.com/news/home/pe...o-be-disruptor

Comment

“Our founders were successful disruptors of the then-status quo, Being called a disruptor, in my view, is a very high compliment."

well they sure disrupted her at her speech on DACA last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        well they sure disrupted her at her speech on DACA last week.
                        Be care full what you create...

drankenstein-frankenstein-monster-monster-frankenstein-Favim.com-165817.jpg

Comment

Obviously she meant they should be "disruptors" of other people -- namely her opponents. She wasn't bright enough to realize how things like this almost always turn around to bite you on the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                            CBS quoted her as saying, “Our nation’s dreamers are an inspiration to all of us... With their courage and their patriotism." Just how does she define patriotism?
                            She also said that their families did a "great thing" by breaking the law and illegally entering the U.S. I wonder if she would feel the same way if someone broke into her house.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              She also said that their families did a "great thing" by breaking the law and illegally entering the U.S. I wonder if she would feel the same way if someone broke into her house.
                              I don't think any of these people understand the difference between an invited guest and a squatter.

Comment