Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Short story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short story

I was looking again at a short story I wrote in 2014, and I actually rather liked it. I'm not going to post it in here, but if anybody would like to read an intentionally ridiculous comedic short story, comment or PM me. I almost certainly won't be doing anything with it (i.e., revising it, attempting to publish it).
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Looking forward to your story!
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

You know I'll read it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Me! Me!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

What's it about?
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            What's it about?
            It's a story about a gangster's first meeting with The Boss, who lives in complete isolation and calls himself The Fat Man.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X