Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Hugh Hefner is now in hell

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    But you don't care about the actual issues, Tassman, because you are not complaining about the Australian government keeping homosexual marriage illegal.
    What makes you think I’m not participating in the Australian debate about legalising ssm? Of course I am.

If you only care when "religion" gets involved in such things, then your problem is not with the issue at all but with religion.
    The “problem is” when religion interferes in the legislative process on the basis of its belief system. No one has the right to impose his private morality on anyone else.

Everyone sees that Tassy. You can't hide it.
    Oh right, “everyone says”...shades of Donald Trump.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    What makes you think I’m not participating in the Australian debate about legalising ssm? Of course I am.
    sure you are. LOL. Well this is the civics forum, why haven't you done so? You seem to have plenty of time to whine about American politics.

The “problem is” when religion interferes in the legislative process on the basis of its belief system. No one has the right to impose his private morality on anyone else.
    Tassman, beside the fact that is exactly what the liberals do all the time, including you, it remains that everyone here sees right through you. You hate Christianity and that is what drives you.

Oh right, “everyone says”...shades of Donald Trump.
    "sees" Everyone sees it Tassy. right through you.

3. Amen Cerebrum123, Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    sure you are. LOL. Well this is the civics forum, why haven't you done so? You seem to have plenty of time to whine about American politics.
    Stop whining!

Tassman, beside the fact that is exactly what the liberals do all the time, including you, it remains that everyone here sees right through you. You hate Christianity and that is what drives you.
    Oh well then, it must be true if you say so.

"sees" Everyone sees it Tassy. right through you.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

5. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    So you’re saying that non-believers will be eternally happier in hell anyway? So, what[’]s the big deal then[?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    No, they’re not going to be happy in any sense. It just strikes me as odd that someone would complain about God not allowing the unrepentant into heaven when there is nothing about heaven that they would find the least appealing.
    I believe the ‘weeping and gnashing of teeth’ texts (found in the Synoptic Gospels)* contradict this sentiment. There the unrighteous are depicted as being exceedingly sorrowful and filled with rage for being denied access into the heavenly kingdom. It is true that the wicked in no way belong in the kingdom and would surely taint and defile it should they be granted an inheritance there, but they will desire it nonetheless.

* See Matthew 8:12; 13:42, 50; 22:13; 24:51; 25:30; Luke 13:28.
    [I]f what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. … The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. (1 Jn 2.24; 5.12, LEB)

<https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Farewell. (Sat., 24 Mar. 2018)