Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: Triumph of Trump: NFL kneeling

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I'll have to ask my dad which game that was in, because it was hilarious. Your reaction to my description is funny as well. You can stop worrying by the way, he still had his pants on when it happened.
    Kind of like the technicality in pro sumo that if the mawashi comes all the way off, that wrestler* loses. Fortunately, it doesn't really happen.** Typically IF the belt begins to get loose, the referee catches it, calls a pause, and then tightens/re-ties it as needed.

*and everyone else, too
    **there is only one isolated incident in recent history of which I'm aware, and it's a number of years ago now.
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    Kind of like the technicality in pro sumo that if the mawashi comes all the way off, that wrestler* loses. Fortunately, it doesn't really happen.** Typically IF the belt begins to get loose, the referee catches it, calls a pause, and then tightens/re-ties it as needed.

*and everyone else, too
    **there is only one isolated incident in recent history of which I'm aware, and it's a number of years ago now.

Too much information dude.