Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Evils of Patriarchy, by Ann Coulter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evils of Patriarchy, by Ann Coulter

At the Las Vegas concert, men died protecting women, using their bodies as shields and standing up in the middle of gunfire to direct the women to safety. The New York Post reports that one woman said she “was running away and a couple of guys said, ‘Hey, come stand behind us,’ and boom, they went down.” Heather Melton has described how she felt her husband, Sonny, being shot in the back, fatally, as he shielded her from the rain of bullets.

Without many facts to go on, the only sweeping conclusion we can make so far is that there’s a reason feminism didn’t emerge from the country music community.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ive-hes-white/
    Many such cases!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Many such cases!
    I suspect that liberal men would have been hiding behind their women in such a situation.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      I suspect that liberal men would have been hiding behind their women in such a situation.
      I suspect that many liberal men would have acted bravely as well; AFAICS, progressivism does not correlate especially well with cowardice. While the Left has its snowflakes, the Left also has Antifa. And despite the ideology they profess, I suspect that many liberal men, in cases of crisis, would still instinctively protect women and children at their own expense.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I suspect that many liberal men, in cases of crisis, would still instinctively protect women
        Sexism!!!
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

There's no more virtue in taking a bullet for a female stranger than a male one.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            There's no more virtue in taking a bullet for a female stranger than a male one.
            Why not? Women are generally physically weaker and possibly less likely to survive a gunshot.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Why not? Women are generally physically weaker and possibly less likely to survive a gunshot.
              Yes but what does that have to do with whether it's more virtuous or not?

And I'd imagine the difference is minimal anyway. guns usually kill by either taking out vital organs or bleeding a person to death. being male provides some extra barriers to a bullet but it's not a significant advantage. and in all likelihood the advantage disappears completely when you take into account the smaller frames women have.
              Last edited by Darth Executor; 10-08-2017, 07:04 PM.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment