Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

What do those Nobel people know anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do those Nobel people know anyway?

For reasons that I won't get into, i was cc'ed on an email some guy sent to the Nobel Prize committee after the detection of gravitational waves was awarded with this year's Physics Prize. I'll paste it all below, but he includes a link to a "paper" that explains that all of this is just a product of... wait for it... the ether! (The "paper" has not been peer reviewed, which he ascribes to physicists being embarrassed because they realize he's right.)

This is a somewhat subdued version of the original, which is sprinkled liberally with bolded phrases and sentences.

Dear Mr. Reitze,

You (director of LIGO) must know that discoveries always require definite proof, LIGO claimed that they found the first gravitational waves and that means that they were sure that a gravitational wave can exist. So spacetime must be a real space fabric, you cannot detect a ripple (a shockwave) in spacetime if it's not real.

A shockwave can result from an explosion, collision, an earthquake, etc, you know that it's a real shockwave because you know what its origin is and you know that the medium (air/water/ground) is real. But could you claim that the shockwave was real if you didn't know if an explosion, a collision, an earthquake, etc could result in a shockwave?, you know that the answer is NO.
    And*could you claim that the shockwave was real if*you didn't know if the*medium is real,*you know that the answer is NO.

That is what LIGO has done, they failed to see that you first need to know what gravity, spacetime and a black hole are and you need to know if those things are real*before you can claim that you found a gravitational wave. And you have to be sure that gravity can result in a gravitational wave, how can LIGO be sure if physicists don't even know what gravity is? Each physicist knows that a gravitational wave results from 3 unproven theories, Einstein's gravity, spacetime and a massive black hole are unproven theories and that is why they don't know what those things are. So if physicists don't have a clue what those things are, then they cannot know if those things are real (fact).

So governments/institutes (worldwide) have/will spend a lot of public money on gravitational wave research because they assumed that there is definite proof, so*can LIGO deliver that definite proof?*It's very important, governments/institutes/citizens must be sure that their money is not wasted on useless research. And I don't mean data because data can be real or fake, you cannot prove that the data is real if you don't prove that the gravitational wave theory is correct. You need to prove that Einstein's reason for gravity (curved spacetime) is real because a gravitational wave can only exist in spacetime, and you also need to prove that a black hole is massive.

So in order to claim that you have found a gravitational wave, you first need to have the following necessary proof (definite proof).
    1.) You need to prove that Einstein's gravity is real, and*physicists*don't even know what gravity is. They haven't proved that space bends in all directions near a celestial object, they cannot even visualize the curvature of space in 3D (3-dimensional) and that tells us that Einstein's gravity cannot exist (it's nonsense).*Einstein's incorrect 2D visualization of the curvature of space is scientific fraud because he knew that space is not flat, his mathematical model of gravity is mathematically seen correct but it's*realistically seen*impossible. Einstein used 3 impossible processes in his mathematical model and I can explain why, so it's tripple scientific fraud. The theory is unrealistic/nonsense, but all physicists fool themselves that it's realistic and they all visualize the curvature of space in 2D (so*they are fooling governments/citizens).

2.) You need to prove that 4-dimensional spacetime is real*but*there are several ways to prove that it's not real,*and 4-dimensional spacetime cannot exist in our 3-dimensional world because it only has 3 dimensions. You cannot use anything in a 3-dimensional world to create the next dimension,*because a 4-dimensional world will require something (a dimension) that we haven't seen before in our world/universe. So it's impossible/forbidden to use "time" as a dimension, the next dimension cannot exist in the previous dimension (fact) and that means that 4-dimensional spacetime cannot exist. Spacetime also suggests that gravity affects time, but you cannot claim that if you don't know what gravity and time are (fact, that is a fallacy).

3.) You need to prove that a black hole is massive, physicists cannot prove that it's massive because they cannot see/detect anything inside and they don't even know what a black hole is. A massive black hole results from Einstein's gravity and that is a similar mistake, you first need to know what gravity is and you need to be sure that gravity applies to a black hole*(or galaxy) before you can claim that a black hole is massive.

4.) You need to be sure that the source of that signal is two merging massive black holes, LIGO doesn't know what the source is because they said it cannot be anything else. So they guessed, and that means that they cannot prove that the data is real.

Without this necessary proof you cannot claim that you found a gravitational wave,*those discoveries cannot be based on data alone. When you use fake data of predicted gravitational waves to find the real thing, when you use fake data to test the computers and the physicists,*then you always need to prove that the theory is correct because you cannot prove that the data is real. You need to prove that a gravitational wave can exist and LIGO didn't do that, and it will remain an unproven unrealistic theory if LIGO cannot do it.

You cannot be silent about this because it's a reasonable/necessary request, governments/citizens have the right to know if there is definite proof because they spend a lot of money on LIGO-research and additional research (worldwide) and funding will go on for decades. So if there is no definite proof then LIGO needs to admit it as soon as possible, and if there is no definite proof then physicists, directors, institutes, universities and governments need to realize that a lot of research is based on that same principle. A lot of research is based on the unproven/unrealistic theories in modern theoretical physics, physicists cannot see that those theories are unrealistic.*Physicists based their theories/research on Einstein's unrealistic theory of gravity (and the unrealistic things that resulted from it) because it was mathematically seen correct,*but they didn't prove that Einstein's reason for gravity was real. Einstein didn't know what gravity was, so it's obvious that he could only give us a mathematical reason for gravity (he could only guess). What happens when all those theories are based on (or intertwined with) a fictional/mathematical gravity, then those theories can only be fictional as well (science fiction). I know that Einstein created a maze of mathematical fiction and physicists are lost in it without knowing it, they are all looking for things that cannot exist.

Be honest Mr. Reitze, those discoveries are only based on data and you must agree that a discovery cannot be based on data alone. Can LIGO prove that Einstein's gravity, spacetime and a massive black hole are real,*deliver that definite proof or admit that LIGO was wrong. You can choose to ignore me/citizens and the people/institutes/committee that are mentioned above if there is no definite proof, no problem, but the truth will always come out.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Peter Raktoe.
    The Netherlands.

LIGO is silent because they know that they have no proof (only data), I guess that definite proof is not important anymore. If data alone is enough to prove that something exists, then they can find whatever they want. I sent that e-mail to the Nobel Prize winners and the Nobel Organization as well, but I don't think that they will respond (they can easily ignore me).

Gravity and time are not a mystery, I can trace back their origin in 3 ways. The paper below describes one way, physicists refuse to comment on it because they cannot find a mistake. I removed Einstein's fallacy, and the origin of gravity and time revealed itself. Read my paper, you will see that everything is correct.

http://vixra.org/abs/1705.0308
    "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Originally posted by TheLurch View Post
    For reasons that I won't get into, i was cc'ed on an email some guy sent to the Nobel Prize committee after the detection of gravitational waves was awarded with this year's Physics Prize. I'll paste it all below, but he includes a link to a "paper" that explains that all of this is just a product of... wait for it... the ether! (The "paper" has not been peer reviewed, which he ascribes to physicists being embarrassed because they realize he's right.)
    Just another cover up

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Is he related to John Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Is he related to John Martin?
        Possibly! It seemed equally insane, but more coherent.

Comment

Possibly! It seemed equally insane, but more coherent.
          I wonder if he thinks the ether wind creates gravity and pushes around the planets like JM?

Comment

I wonder if he thinks the ether wind creates gravity and pushes around the planets like JM?
            That is what LIGO has done, they failed to see that you first need to know what gravity, spacetime and a black hole are and you need to know if those things are real*before you can claim that you found a gravitational wave. And you have to be sure that gravity can result in a gravitational wave, how can LIGO be sure if physicists don't even know what gravity is? Each physicist knows that a gravitational wave results from 3 unproven theories, Einstein's gravity, spacetime and a massive black hole are unproven theories and that is why they don't know what those things are. So if physicists don't have a clue what those things are, then they cannot know if those things are real (fact).

It that correct? We don't know what gravity is?
            Last edited by seer; 10-06-2017, 10:52 AM.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              What does create gravity?
              in my case, too many hamburgers.

Comment

in my case, too many hamburgers.
                Yes, in my case for sure!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

[I]It that correct? We don't know what gravity is?
                  Well, in the case of other forces, we have a detailed mechanistic understanding - electromagnetism works by things exchanging photons, the strong force by exchange of gluons, and the weak force by W and Z bosons. We don't have that level of understanding for gravity. But we also know that it can be described as a distortion of space-time, so we do understand it in that sense.

In other words, they're two different classes of explanations.

People are obviously working to fix that, and figure out how to unify gravity with the other forces in a single model. But it's a technically challenging undertaking, so we've mostly had theorists arguing about what the best route to unification would be.

Comment

Well, in the case of other forces, we have a detailed mechanistic understanding - electromagnetism works by things exchanging photons, the strong force by exchange of gluons, and the weak force by W and Z bosons. We don't have that level of understanding for gravity. But we also know that it can be described as a distortion of space-time, so we do understand it in that sense.

In other words, they're two different classes of explanations.

People are obviously working to fix that, and figure out how to unify gravity with the other forces in a single model. But it's a technically challenging undertaking, so we've mostly had theorists arguing about what the best route to unification would be.
                    The particles for gravity are burgerons.

The more burgers you put on the more you weigh.

Comment

The particles for gravity are burgerons.

The more burgers you put on the more you weigh.
                      Maybe you're just accelerating closer to the speed of light, and becoming more massive accordingly. Do things look a bit blurrier or anything?

Comment

Maybe you're just accelerating closer to the speed of light, and becoming more massive accordingly. Do things look a bit blurrier or anything?
                        well the older I get the faster time passes.

Comment

Yes, we know that gravity is a force but we don't really know what it is or what causes it? So is the quote in the OP so far off?

Comment

I am reading a book on anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Comment

Yes, we know that gravity is a force but we don't really know what it is or what causes it? So is the quote in the OP so far off?
                              well he is just nuts and totally missing the point

So in order to claim that you have found a gravitational wave, you first need to have the following necessary proof (definite proof).
                              1.) You need to prove that Einstein's gravity is real, and*physicists*don't even know what gravity is. They haven't proved that space bends in all directions near a celestial object, they cannot even visualize the curvature of space in 3D (3-dimensional) and that tells us that Einstein's gravity cannot exist (it's nonsense).*Einstein's incorrect 2D visualization of the curvature of space is scientific fraud because he knew that space is not flat, his mathematical model of gravity is mathematically seen correct but it's*realistically seen*impossible. Einstein used 3 impossible processes in his mathematical model and I can explain why, so it's tripple scientific fraud. The theory is unrealistic/nonsense, but all physicists fool themselves that it's realistic and they all visualize the curvature of space in 2D (so*they are fooling governments/citizens).
                              Basically he is referring to the analogy of a rubber sheet with a ball making a dent in it to represent the curvature of space creating gravity.

rubber_sheet.jpg

Of course it is just a 2D representation of space. It is not what einstein was claiming gravity is. it is just a way to visualize it. and you can visualize it in 3D, just imagine a sphere in the center and everything being pulled to it in from all directions (e.g. the earth with gravity) - it works just like the 2d model but in any direction.

iGT6a.jpg

so basically this guy is arguing against a simplified analogy and thinking that it is the actual theory.
                              Last edited by Sparko; 10-06-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment