Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    The Russians made him do it.
    takeiallegations.jpeg
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Thats just dumb. You're accusing every LGBT person of having been pro pedophilia. Typical though!
      oh Kinda like you accuse every conservative of supporting Trump? or every republican platform?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        oh Kinda like you accuse every conservative of supporting Trump? or every republican platform?
        ouch
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          ouch
          If, say, the Republican Party included the KKK* among their ranks and associations, JimL would be screaming that all Republicans were corrupt bigots and how can anyone support such a group. And even years later if they stopped associating with the KKK, JimL would still be screaming that they USED to so they are still corrupt racists.

*IRL this was the Democrats who founded the KKK, but JimL just ignores that like he does the LBGT/Nambla association.

Last edited by Sparko; 11-15-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Never have I said that every conservative supports Trump, only those who openly support him.

Comment

If, say, the Republican Party included the KKK* among their ranks and associations, JimL would be screaming that all Republicans were corrupt bigots and how can anyone support such a group. And even years later if they stopped associating with the KKK, JimL would still be screaming that they USED to so they are still corrupt racists.

*IRL this was the Democrats who founded the KKK, but JimL just ignores that like he does the LBGT/Nambla association.

So idiotic Sparko. Just because that's what you, rogue, CP, et. al. are doing doesn't mean that I would do the same. But if you have evidence that I'm as unfair as you guys in this regard, please do present it.

Comment

Never have I said that every conservative supports Trump, only those who openly support him.
                This is very nearly a bald-faced lie, JimL, because your definition of "openly support" is more or less "voted for him or support a single one of his policies." You regularly assume that, e.g., I or Cow Poke are Trump supporters, even when we dispute that and often disagree with him and/or his methods.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So idiotic Sparko. Just because that's what you, rogue, CP, et. al. are doing doesn't mean that I would do the same. But if you have evidence that I'm as unfair as you guys in this regard, please do present it.
                  Providing evidence to you is about as productive as me reading Shakespeare to Jake.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I think this is a classic example of how out of touch with reality you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Providing evidence to you is about as productive as me reading Shakespeare to Jake.
                      I dunno. Jake hangs on your every word.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        I dunno. Jake hangs on your every word.
                        Well, yeah, there's that.

And I've actually experimented with reading to him while smiling, then, not changing tone of voice, continuing to read while frowning. He clearly knows the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Seriously? You are revealing that in spite of my posting the evidence multiple times already on this thread that you never even looked at it before summarily dismissing it.

Let's try again:
                          Just answer the question. Again: where’s the part where “many prominent gays were so outraged when IGLA threw NAMBLA under the bus?” The actual words not your spin based upon selected sources.

The fact is that is that at its world conference in New York City in June 1994, ILGA voted by a very large majority to expel NAMBLA. End of story!
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            The fact is that is that at its world conference in New York City in June 1994, ILGA voted by a very large majority to expel NAMBLA. End of story!
                            By a 'very large margin'? You mean it wasn't unanimous? And not till 1994?
                            Last edited by Cow Poke; 11-16-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              Here's part of the history of ILGA... from their own website
                              – 24 June – 3 July: 16th Annual Conference in New York (United States). Hosted by the Center ILGA Committee, a program of the Lesbian and Gay Community Services Center.
                              o Paedofilia is clearly condemned, and pro-paedophilia members of the ILGA are expelled by a motion which is approved by 88% of the members.

Apparently, it was NOT "end of story".

Comment

JimL, this "I am going to accuse you of what I am guilty of" thing doesn't work on us. We see right through you. It's lame and dishonest of you.

Besides, "I'm rubber and you're glue" kinda went out of fashion with Pee Wee Herman.

You are dismissing NAMBLA being part of the LBGT movement as "in the past" and so it doesn't matter. Yet you have accused Christians of having supported slavery in the past and tried to use that as a club against them now.

You also want to claim that Roy Moore is a sleaze bag and pedophile over something he did long ago. Why is it OK for you to keep a "grudge" against groups you don't like over past events but think in this case we should not judge LBGTs by their past association with NAMBLA?

Comment