Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 941 to 947 of 947

Thread: Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

  1. #941
    Professor Zymologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    someplace in Montana
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,836
    Amen (Given)
    1101
    Amen (Received)
    3029
    Let's not forget JimL's argument that NAMBLA doesn't endorse pedophilia. At least, that we know of.
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

    "Metal is an apple--everything's good but the core."

  2. #942
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,743
    Amen (Given)
    7874
    Amen (Received)
    18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    Let's not forget JimL's argument that NAMBLA doesn't endorse pedophilia. At least, that we know of.
    Yeah, Jimmy was still trying to figure out what a boy was.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  3. #943
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,984
    Amen (Given)
    1818
    Amen (Received)
    1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    That we know of. You really don't know.
    ILGA has several times said that it has never endorsed pedophilia. Are you saying they are lying?

    I don't know of any public statement by ILGA endorsing pedophilia,
    There ISN’T any public statement by ILGA endorsing pedophilia but there are several public statements explicitly rejecting pedophilia.

    but there's no doubt that SEVERAL pedophile groups were part of their membership.
    Yes, three pedophile groups infiltrated ILGA. ILGA had been concerned about its association with NAMBLA since the late 1980s and had urged the group to resign. In 1990, at the behest of member organizations from Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, ILGA adopted a resolution denouncing pedophilia, he said.

    http://www.nwitimes.com/uncategorize...b1678fb85.html

    AFTER they were outed by Jesse Helms Helms.
    “Helms objected to the association's relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA”. ILGA agreed. Consequently ILGA expelled all three pedophiles groups from its ranks. They should never have been there. “Hans Hjerpekjon, secretary-general of the Brussels-based ILGA, said NAMBLA joined the association, when it was a loose network with no rules for admission.

    See above link.

    The point is that you keep purposely leaving out FACTS in order to support your agenda, and that's dishonest.
    Nonsense! It is YOU that keep purposely leaving out FACTS in order to support your agenda...whatever your agenda is. You have never explained just what except for some sort of “guilt by association”.

    But, you'll keep spinning, and I'll keep correcting!
    Just what is being spun here CP?
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  4. #944
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,743
    Amen (Given)
    7874
    Amen (Received)
    18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    ILGA has several times said that it has never endorsed pedophilia. Are you saying they are lying?
    What's wrong with your head? I have never claimed ILGA endorsed pedophilia. It is without question, though, that they allowed groups who did.

    There ISN’T any public statement by ILGA endorsing pedophilia but there are several public statements explicitly rejecting pedophilia.
    Yeah, well, maybe it's like your buddy Hillary who promotes a public policy and a private policy that conflict.

    Check this out - NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships".

    Do you buy THAT? And they don't publicly state that they support pedophilia. Are they lying?


    Yes, three pedophile groups infiltrated ILGA.
    INFILTRATED?!?!?! Now THERE is SPIN!!!!! What a totally ignorant and misleading statement.

    You're back to the "gays and lesbians are really stupid people" argument.

    ILGA had been concerned about its association with NAMBLA since the late 1980s and had urged the group to resign. In 1990, at the behest of member organizations from Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, ILGA adopted a resolution denouncing pedophilia, he said.

    http://www.nwitimes.com/uncategorize...b1678fb85.html
    And THERE is spin.... ILGA allowed NAMBLA to join, there was no "infiltration". THAT is spin.

    “Helms objected to the association's relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA”. ILGA agreed. Consequently ILGA expelled all three pedophiles groups from its ranks.
    Yes, it took EXTERNAL pressure to make ILGA expel NAMBA. We agree on that.

    They should never have been there.
    AGAIN, we agree!!!!

    “Hans Hjerpekjon, secretary-general of the Brussels-based ILGA, said NAMBLA joined the association, when it was a loose network with no rules for admission.
    More spin. What do you expect him to say - "well, yeah, we allowed them in, but now we have a different position?" OF COURSE he's going to put the best spin on it.

    Nonsense!
    Just about everything you post on this subject is.

    It is YOU that keep purposely leaving out FACTS in order to support your agenda...
    Nope - you not only leave out facts, you introduce goofy falsehoods - like NAMBLA "infiltrated" ILGA.

    whatever your agenda is. You have never explained just what except for some sort of “guilt by association”.
    My agenda is to reveal your dishonesty. I do that with facts, not goofy theories.

    Just what is being spun here CP?
    Your head.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  5. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
  6. #945
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,837
    Amen (Given)
    2847
    Amen (Received)
    16220
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Tassy sure packs a whole lot of dishonesty in his accusations that others are dishonest.
    Well if the only way Tassy can "win" a debate is by burning a strawman, you can expect a freaking bonfire from him.

  7. #946
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,743
    Amen (Given)
    7874
    Amen (Received)
    18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Well if the only way Tassy can "win" a debate is by burning a strawman, you can expect a freaking bonfire from him.
    "Infiltrated"

    Sheeeesh!

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  8. #947
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,743
    Amen (Given)
    7874
    Amen (Received)
    18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    There ISN’T any public statement by ILGA endorsing pedophilia but there are several public statements explicitly rejecting pedophilia.

    Yes, three pedophile groups infiltrated ILGA....
    I think I posted this before, but here we go again...

    NAMBLA has been a member of the International Lesbian and Gay
    Association for 10 years. We've been continuously active in ILGA longer
    than any other US organization. NAMBLA delegates to ILGA helped write
    ILGA's constitution, its official positions on the sexual rights of
    youth, and its stands against sexual coercion and corporal punishment.
    We are proud of our contributions in making ILGA a stronger voice for the
    international gay and lesbian movement and for sexual justice.


    And their version of ILGA's record, with respect to the public statements against pedophilia...

    The ILGA secretariats' statement contradicts the positions
    ILGA has adopted over the course of a decade, and greatly distorts
    NAMBLA's platform.

    ILGA's current positions on man/boy love and pedophilia are
    explicit:

    -- In 1985, ILGA adopted a position on "Age of Consent/Paedophilia/
    Children's Rights" that urged member organizations to "lobby their
    governments to abolish the age of consent law" so long as there is
    "adequate protection for youth from being sexually abused without
    the age of consent law."

    -- In 1986, ILGA adopted a position that says the group "supports
    the right of young people to sexual and social self-determination."

    -- In 1988, ILGA declared "this conference recognizes that existing
    same-sex age-of-consent laws often operate to oppress and not to
    protect; that in many countries, existing laws on sexual coercion
    and rules of evidence also often operate to oppress and not to
    protect; that therefore member organizations are urged to consider
    how best children, adolescents, and people of all ages can be
    empowered and supported against both sexual coercion and sexual
    oppression and to work towards that end."

    -- In 1990, ILGA "calls on all members to treat all sexual
    minorities with respect and to engage in constructive dialogue
    with them. In another position adopted that year, ILGA declared
    that it "supports the right of every individual, regardless of
    age, to explore and develop her or his sexuality."


    So much for your "infiltration" hooey. (or do you think they're lying?)

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  9. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •