Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    According to the popular vote Hillary was “totally acceptable”.
    ...to Evangelicals she was totally unacceptable, genius. That IS, after all, the topic you're discussing.
    We all know that. The Evangelicals hypocritically voted for an utter moral degenerate so as to impose their agenda against abortion and LGBT rights upon the electorate...despite popular opinion against such an agenda.
    So, in your opinion, they should have hypocritically voted for someone who opposed their agenda? In what world does that make sense? As Cow Poke reminded you, and you ignored, there were essentially two options for Evangelicals - bad or worse.
    No, the USA lost by having a reckless narcissist in the WH...and so did the rest of the world.
    ...as if Hillary is not a reckless narcissist.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Unfortunately, that's not how it works in this country -- she lost.

Get over it.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

According to the popular vote Hillary was “totally acceptable".
        You mean the "popular vote" that had a few million illegal votes along with other "discrepancies" in Hillary's favor? I'm still curious what happened in Michigan where every district that Hillary won was so screwed up that they couldn't even be recounted.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

More like that she was "totally acceptable" in California. In the rest of the country ... not so much.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            You mean the "popular vote" that had a few million illegal votes along with other "discrepancies" in Hillary's favor? I'm still curious what happened in Michigan where every district that Hillary won was so screwed up that they couldn't even be recounted.
            Districts where she got far more votes than registered voters living there. And as news of that started leaking out the demand for the recount was called off. Coincidence I'm sure.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              It wasn't the so-called "alt right" who got got triggered over Trump's locker room talk while turning a blind eye to Hillary's treatment of her husband's victims.
              The so-called champion of women's rights who was in control of the "war room" that took care of "bimbo eruptions" (nice way of putting all the blame on the women)[1] which threatened and intimidated Bill's conquests into silence.

1. Much like James Carville's (Bill Clinton's chief strategist and an advisor to Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign) statement that "If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                "If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."
                You find Bill's lady friends!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                  You find Bill's lady friends!
                  Thanks for the tip, Hillary.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Another one has joined this crowd. While saying that she was angry and disappointed in Weinstein, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tex) says that the women he assaulted bear as much responsibility for preventing his sexual harassment and assault: "I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman's responsibility as it was a man's — how you were dressed, what your behavior was."

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      ...to Evangelicals she was totally unacceptable, genius. That IS, after all, the topic you're discussing.
                      And a womanising, loud-mouthed, twice-divorced moral reprobate IS acceptable to Evangelicals.

So, in your opinion, they should have hypocritically voted for someone who opposed their agenda? In what world does that make sense? As Cow Poke reminded you, and you ignored, there were essentially two options for Evangelicals - bad or worse.
                      It's no good complaining about "two bad choices". It was primarily the Evangelicals who enabled Trump to climb in the polls and help him win the primaries and ultimately win the Republican nomination. And all this was cynically done so as to impose their agenda against abortion and LGBT rights upon the electorate via SCOTUS...despite popular opinion against such an agenda. Any means to an end it seems, no matter how immoral it may be. God does indeed work in mysterious ways. <sarcasm>

...as if Hillary is not a reckless narcissist.
                      Hillary is not in the same league with Donald J Trump, when it comes to reckless narcissism. Very few are.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Another one has joined this crowd. While saying that she was angry and disappointed in Weinstein, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tex) says that the women he assaulted bear as much responsibility for preventing his sexual harassment and assault: "I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman's responsibility as it was a man's — how you were dressed, what your behavior was."
                        Liberals are champions of women's rights... until they're sexually assaulted by a liberal man, and then suddenly it's "The women had it coming."

Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                          Hillary is not in the same league with Donald J Trump, when it comes to reckless narcissism.
                          Yep... she surpasses him by leaps and bounds in that respect.

Comment

And a womanising, loud-mouthed, twice-divorced moral reprobate IS acceptable to Evangelicals.
                            Who appointed you to decide what is and is not acceptable to evangelicals?

Lemme play that game.... NAMBLA IS acceptable to Tassman and his buddies here on tweb! Yeah, acceptable!!!!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Another one has joined this crowd. While saying that she was angry and disappointed in Weinstein, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tex) says that the women he assaulted bear as much responsibility for preventing his sexual harassment and assault: "I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman's responsibility as it was a man's — how you were dressed, what your behavior was."
                              Can you just imagine the outrage if Trump had tweeted that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Can you just imagine the outrage if Trump had tweeted that?
                                No kidding. Liberals would have been screaming for impeachment. But not when it's one of their own.

Comment