Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    We said why, you ignore. It was to counter your idiotic lie that ILGA rejected NAMBLA as if they were applying to become part of ILGA and were not already part of the ILGA when it formed. I even gave a link. That's why. YOU started all this with your post. YOU. Not Cow Poke. Not me. Not rogue06. YOU. YOU.
    This is what started the whole thing for me.... I just couldn't let Tassman get away his perversions of the truth, followed by his goofy "end of story". Even when he is shown to be clearly factually incorrect - like his bizarre false accusations of a fellow homosexual as being a defender of NAMBLA - he can't possibly admit he was wrong. It just infuriates him even more, and triggers yet another drama queen attack on evangelicals.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We said why, you ignore. It was to counter your idiotic lie that ILGA rejected NAMBLA as if they were applying to become part of ILGA and were not already part of the ILGA when it formed. I even gave a link. That's why. YOU started all this with your post. YOU. Not Cow Poke. Not me. Not rogue06. YOU. YOU.
      This all could have been prevented if Tass, jimmy, starlight et al. would have simply acknowledged that ILGA had been closely linked to NAMBLA and said something like it was a mistake likely brought on by their seeking support from wherever they could find it in a time when homosexual acts could land you in jail and in hindsight was not a very good idea. Instead they first tried to repeatedly deny it and then when the mounting evidence being presented made denial a no longer feasible option started to shrilly squeak and squawk about homophobic hate speech.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        This is what started the whole thing for me.... I just couldn't let Tassman get away his perversions of the truth, followed by his goofy "end of story". Even when he is shown to be clearly factually incorrect - like his bizarre false accusations of a fellow homosexual as being a defender of NAMBLA - he can't possibly admit he was wrong. It just infuriates him even more, and triggers yet another drama queen attack on evangelicals.
        Him and JimL just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper with their perversions and accusations and twisting of the truth.

All Tassman would have had to say when he was corrected that NAMBLA was a founding member of ILGA and was only rejected after the UN threatened to pull their charter was, "Sorry, I misstated it. You are correct" and it would have been done with.

This idiotic refusal of Tassman or JimL to ever admit they were wrong about something and then reading hateful intentions into any contradiction to them is what caused all this drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          This all could have been prevented if Tass, jimmy, starlight et al. would have simply acknowledged that ILGA had been closely linked to NAMBLA and said something like it was a mistake likely brought on by their seeking support from wherever they could find it in a time when homosexual acts could land you in jail and in hindsight was not a very good idea. Instead they first tried to repeatedly deny it and then when the mounting evidence being presented made denial a no longer feasible option started to shrilly squeak and squawk about homophobic hate speech.
          Are you reading my mind again?

Comment

Are you reading my mind again?
            Who me? Nooo, not at all [*pushes roguetech's mind reading helmet out of sight behind the desk with my foot*].

Actually it is all pretty obvious

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              AND... goofy accusations that we're only bringing this out because we're trying to prove that all homosexuals promote pedophilia, or some such garbage. I have to admit, I couldn't help imagine Tassman, in particular, jumping up and down and screaming at the computer between posts. He seems incredibly... um.....

image.png
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Him and JimL just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper with their perversions and accusations and twisting of the truth.
                I'm wondering if Jim finally figured out how idiotic his defense of NAMBLA sounded - particularly the part about not knowing what a "boy" is, and that's why he pretty well dropped out. He created a whole new persona for himself.

All Tassman would have had to say when he was corrected that NAMBLA was a founding member of ILGA and was only rejected after the UN threatened to pull their charter was, "Sorry, I misstated it. You are correct" and it would have been done with.
                Still, the high point (or low point?) was the way he charged in with everything he had accusing Rosendall of being a defender of NAMBLA, when the guy was doing exactly the opposite. When challenged on it, he doubled down and accused me of not being able to read. This is what happens when you get so emotionally caught up in something that reason totally flies out the window.

This idiotic refusal of Tassman or JimL to ever admit they were wrong about something and then reading hateful intentions into any contradiction to them is what caused all this drama.
                Then we have Starlight attempting to come to Tassman's rescue after JimL abandoned him. What was THAT all about? It's like Starlight was taking this very personally.

Comment

Yet you don't think it is hate speech to call Christians sociopaths or say it's OK to murder infants that are not wanted? No, you just have a double standard: What you say is "free speech" and what anyone else says that you don't agree with is "hate speech"

Free Speech means nothing if it only allows speech that you agree with.
                  He probably considers that "punching up" which is allowed according to his set of examples.

Comment

• Tassman, you need to take a deep breath and relax a minute. You are becoming your version of Trump! Your hatred for Trump is permeating your sick little heart, and you are becoming him.

Example.....

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                    But to reiterate, in case you try the same dishonest tack again, there is NO connection between homosexuality and pedophilia, despite your efforts to imply the contrary. “The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children”.
                    This is your own fake news. A product of your own vile degenerate imagination. An outright lie, in grand "Tassman's version of Trump" style. Look at what I actually said...
                    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    And, just in case I haven't before, I'll be happy to go on record as saying that I am NOT stating that a gay or lesbian is any more likely to be a pedophile than a "straight" person. Never said it, never implied it. I've actually looked for any such link in the past, but there doesn't appear to be any such evidence.

You are a liar, Tassman. On a scale of your version of Trump. You are an emotional basket case, repeating the same garbage over and over, and you have become Trump!

Um, what "lie" are you referring to, Jed?
                    This would be your grand lie that started this whole thing, Trumpman...

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                    The International LBGT Association rejected NAMBLA's membership.
                    This makes it sound like NAMBLA requested membership, and ILGA said no. That didn't happen, Trumpman. And you were corrected on it.

Rather than admit it, however, we have to go through upteenzillion posts trying to use fact and reason against your emotion and hate. You're Trump! (At least your version of Trump!)

So, all you do is spew forth idiocy, falsehoods, false accusations, hate, and bigotry. In fact, you set up such a firestorm of hate and bigotry that you drew Starlight into your glow!

You've become Trump!

Comment

• Everybody just needs to

keep calm.jpg
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        I'm wondering if Jim finally figured out how idiotic his defense of NAMBLA sounded - particularly the part about not knowing what a "boy" is, and that's why he pretty well dropped out. He created a whole new persona for himself.

Still, the high point (or low point?) was the way he charged in with everything he had accusing Rosendall of being a defender of NAMBLA, when the guy was doing exactly the opposite. When challenged on it, he doubled down and accused me of not being able to read. This is what happens when you get so emotionally caught up in something that reason totally flies out the window.

Then we have Starlight attempting to come to Tassman's rescue after JimL abandoned him. What was THAT all about? It's like Starlight was taking this very personally.
                        Starlight even admitted he didn't even READ those "50" pages! Yet he knows exactly what was going on and what we "really meant" and how homophobic and hateful we were and what our intentions were. Which was quite ironic considering his other post where he tells you:

Originally posted by Starlight

I suggest you increase the amount of time you spend responding to what people actually post, and decrease the amount of time spent making wild claims about their psychology and what they 'really' believe in your view. It is naturally rather pointless talking to someone who tells me they know what I think and why I think it far better than I do. Why don't you just have both sides of the conversation in your own head, since you think you know me better than I know myself, you'll know what I'll say better than I do!
                        I have noticed that whenever someone criticizes homosexuality as being a sin that Starlight and Crew all start hyperventilating and become irate and overly dramatic. All of a sudden we hate homosexuals and want to burn them at the stake or put them in gas chambers because we are Nazis or somesuch. Their response is orders of magnitude more dramatic than it needs to be or should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          He probably considers that "punching up" which is allowed according to his set of examples.
                          oh yeah we need to add "Punching Nazis is good" to that list Adrift posted earlier of Starlight's positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                            ? Did I actually assert the second? I guess I may have, but I don't recall intentionally doing so. Maybe you are the one equating those two things, not me? "Hate-speech" is a technical term, and is perhaps unfortunately named (I didn't name it), and it need not imply hate in your heart. Again, I will reiterate that conservatives in this forum on the whole seem to have an abysmal understanding of what 'hate-speech' laws cover in the countries that have them, and saying you hate someone is not what they cover. In a similar manner, as we have discussed before, "homophobia" implies opposition to gay rights and of societal acceptance of gay people but the word itself carries no connotations of what is motivating the opposition.
                            in Starlights world the Newspeak defines having a phobia as opposition to what ever view Starlight and his leftist buddies have; not an irrational fear of something . Sorry Starlight your attempt at Newspeak won't wash on this forum it only how closed minded and anti intellectual you are in trying to use it to shut down views you do not like.
                            Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-17-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Starlight even admitted he didn't even READ those "50" pages! Yet he knows exactly what was going on and what we "really meant" and how homophobic and hateful we were and what our intentions were. Which was quite ironic considering his other post where he tells you:
                              That was directed at Adrift. He doesn't love me as much as he loves Adrift.

I have noticed that whenever someone criticizes homosexuality as being a sin that Starlight and Crew all start hyperventilating and become irate and overly dramatic. All of a sudden we hate homosexuals and want to burn them at the stake or put them in gas chambers because we are Nazis or somesuch. Their response is orders of magnitude more dramatic than it needs to be or should be.
                              EGGzackly!

Comment

oh yeah we need to add "Punching Nazis is good" to that list Adrift posted earlier of Starlight's positions.
                                And keep in mind that much like antifa, anyone who says anything he doesn't like is in effect a Nazi.

Comment