Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    The repeatedly unanswered question is WHY? What was your purpose in discussing the relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA?
    Why don't you tell everyone what his motives really are?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      Why don't you tell everyone what his motives really are?
      He already did. Apparently our motive is to destroy western civilization as we know it by reinstating Nazism and gassing all of the homosexuals

...all based on us proving what he said about NAMBLA was a lie, complete with citations.

Comment

• TIL merely having a differing opinion from JimL on the issue of homosexuality is the same as wanting to oppress homosexuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          TIL merely having a differing opinion from JimL on the issue of homosexuality is the same as wanting to oppress homosexuals.
          Also having a different option then Starlight

Comment

TIL merely having a differing opinion from JimL on the issue of homosexuality is the same as wanting to oppress homosexuals.
            I think that having a different opinion on homosexuality than I have, for the christian, is the same as wanting to oppress them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              I think that having a different opinion on homosexuality than I have, for the christian, is the same as wanting to oppress them.

Wow, you're not even denying it.

Comment

Forgive him, for he knoweth not what he saith.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

In your world, is it enough to merely think that homosexual activity(note how I didn't even say "homosexuals" but "homosexual activity") is a sin in order to "want to oppress homosexuals", or do you actually have to be actively supporting legislation against it?

Comment

Why would I deny it, I think all christians, well at least those that really know and believe all the christian dogma, which isn't most of them, want to oppress homosexuals. No?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Forgive him, for he knoweth not what he saith.
                      JimL might be the best in the world at not knowing what he's saying. He's got everyone beat by a long shot.

Comment

Why would I deny it, I think all christians, well at least those that really know and believe all the christian dogma, which isn't most of them, want to oppress homosexuals. No?
                        Why? What is it about "all the christian dogma" that makes all christians who know and believe it "want to oppress homosexuals"?

Comment

Why? What is it about "all the christian dogma" that makes all christians who know and believe it "want to oppress homosexuals"?
                          Wet birds don't fly at night with kite string.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So disagreeing with a person’s life choices is the same as oppressing them now Jimmy?
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              You're like those dopey reporters in the press pool who keep asking the same questions over and over, Trumpman. It just makes them look petty and stupid. You are excelling at this.

Actually, that's not true at all, Trumpman. You were unsuccessfully trying to make it sound like NAMBLA applied for membership in ILGA, and ILGA rejected that membership. Didn't happen that way. In fact, another lie, you weren't responding to me, you were responding to Darth Executor....

Did you ever bother to click on the hyperlink to see your actual comment? If you did, then you're an outright liar, just like your version of Trump. If you didn't, it shows what a reprehensible character you are, because you don't care about the actual truth.

So, now, like your version of Trump, you're lying about lying. Here are the facts...
                              • NAMBLA was very much a part of ILGA pretty much from Day One
                              • NAMBLA helped ILGA write their constitution.
                              • ILGA was very much aware that NAMLA was part of their organization, in spite of your goofy "over 400 organizations, so ILGA didn't really know who they were" jackassery.
                              • The lesbian coalition, in particular, objected to the presence of NAMBLA in ILGA, but the leadership did nothing. This not only establishes that ILGA knew NAMBLA was among them, but that they were a bunch of pedophiles, despite JimL's confusion about what a 'boy' is.
                              • In fact, nothing was done about ejecting NAMBLA until ILGA's future with the UN was in jeopardy.
                              • Rosendall, contrary to your idiotic claim that he was defending NAMBLA, made an impassioned plea (as a representative of gay/lesbian entities) for ILGA to eject NAMBLA.
                              • This was also after the UN rejected ILGA's requests for status due to the fact that ILGA had several pedophile organizations.
                              • Because you have been whooped so soundly, you launch this incredibly dishonest vindictive character assassination against me and others.

You are acting more and more like your version of Trump all the time....
                              • Keep getting actual facts wrong.
                              • Attacking those who disagree with you.
                              • Can't possibly admit you're ever wrong.
                              • Even lie about your lying.
                              • Engaging in FAKE NEWS
                              • Accusing others of FAKE NEWS

Good job, Tassman. You have become your version of Trump!
                              What are we meant to take from all this stuff CP? What is your purpose in detailing the early relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA...a connection that ended with NAMBLA’s expulsion 24 years ago. My impression is that you are trying to tar homosexuals with the same brush as the despised pedophiles. Am I wrong?

Sadly for you, the empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children...as previously linked...so your dishonest attempts to imply the opposite falls flat.
                              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

FACT: There is a long list of conservative politicians in the US who are unhappy with equal rights for LGBT's for bible-based reasons and are seeking to change the laws that grant these rights. This is a question that has been resolved by the Supreme Court which determined the question of whether state bans on gay marriage violated the Equal Protection and.or Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment. Unfortunately, certain Evangelicals dispute the verdict of the umpire.
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment