Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,363 of 1363

Thread: Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    lol what other light is there to show it in when you express support for child rape advocates and have to be publicly pressured out of it? Normal people don't need to be told why they shouldn't have a relationship with pedophile advocates. It's only people who don't really think there's anything wrong with having sex with kids that need to be told or pressured.
    I don't think it has to go to that extreme. I think the gay/lesbian coalition was so determined to be accepted that they didn't much care about the baggage that came with potential partners - including the pedophiles. As I noted, the lesbian coalition, in particular, was opposed to the pedophiles, several of them claiming "because we don't do that". (Interestingly, in one of the articles I linked, there was pushback from their own claiming, "oh, yes we do!")

In much the same way that the goofy libs here accuse us (me) of "condoning" or approving of Trump's character because I voted for him, they - the gays/lesbians - allowed the pedophile organizations in because it was political expedient for them to do so. When it was no longer politically expedient, they threw them under the bus.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I don't think it has to go to that extreme. I think the gay/lesbian coalition was so determined to be accepted that they didn't much care about the baggage that came with potential partners - including the pedophiles. As I noted, the lesbian coalition, in particular, was opposed to the pedophiles, several of them claiming "because we don't do that". (Interestingly, in one of the articles I linked, there was pushback from their own claiming, "oh, yes we do!")

In much the same way that the goofy libs here accuse us (me) of "condoning" or approving of Trump's character because I voted for him, they - the gays/lesbians - allowed the pedophile organizations in because it was political expedient for them to do so. When it was no longer politically expedient, they threw them under the bus.
    Similar to what I meant when I posted

Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    This all could have been prevented if Tass, jimmy, starlight et al. would have simply acknowledged that ILGA had been closely linked to NAMBLA and said something like it was a mistake likely brought on by their seeking support from wherever they could find it in a time when homosexual acts could land you in jail and in hindsight was not a very good idea. Instead they first tried to repeatedly deny it and then when the mounting evidence being presented made denial a no longer feasible option started to shrilly squeak and squawk about homophobic hate speech.

At the time most of the leadership seemed willing to accept help from anyone that offered.

I'm always still in trouble again

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Similar to what I meant when I posted

At the time most of the leadership seemed willing to accept help from anyone that offered.
    Yeah, I posted something similar earlier on, and even tried to offer Trumpman that "out", but he just doubled down.

Interesting that when I vote for Trump as the only viable alternative to stop Hillary, it necessarily means that I endorse his values and positions, but when ILGA accepts the pedophiles in "solidarity" (I even believe JimL tried to make that case) Trumpman makes every excuse for them in the world. Hypocrisy personified, that Tassman.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

4. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.