Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    I think that having a different opinion on homosexuality than I have, for the christian, is the same as wanting to oppress them.
    wow he admits it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
      JimL might be the best in the world at not knowing what he's saying. He's got everyone beat by a long shot.
      On a scale of 1 to 10, his self-awareness is a -100

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        What are we meant to take from all this stuff CP?
        "We"? Anybody with a brain would take from it...

A) exactly what I have said, and proven -- that you posted a false statement, I corrected it, you pushed back, and we were off to the races!
        2) you are an anti-Christian bigot who lets your hatred of evangelicals blind you to actual facts
        3) you jump to idiotic and false conclusions, again, due to your extreme anti-Christian bigotry
        D) you find it impossible to ever admit you made an error - a simple, "oh, you're right, I should have said...." would have ended this a long time ago
        5) you are an emotional basket case who abandons all reason and logic

What is your purpose in detailing the early relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA...
        Answered in the very post to which you responded.

a connection that ended with NAMBLA’s expulsion 24 years ago.
        Only after external forces made it political untenable for the relationship to remain. Had those external forces not caused the separation, we have no way of knowing if NAMBLA would still be part of ILGA today.

My impression is that you are trying to tar homosexuals with the same brush as the despised pedophiles.
        Answered in the very post to which you responded, and probably due to the fact that you are neck deep in tar yourself.

Am I wrong?
        Very much and quite often - you are developing quite a track record of being wrong. Case in point - your throwing of Rosendall under the bus even though he was one of you, because your anti-Christian bias caused you to believe that I would only bring him up if he was some kind of pervert. You're a sicko, Trumpman.

Sadly for you, the empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children...as previously linked...so your dishonest attempts to imply the opposite falls flat.
        OK, Trumpman, at this point, if we were standing face to face, I'd be really tempted to punch your lights out, because you're acting like a detestable little scumbag reprobate who keeps making the same idiotic false accusation over and over, accusing me of something I have never claimed, and have already declared otherwise.

You have, indeed, become everything you hate about Trump. You think Trump is a pathological liar? You are becoming Trump.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          What are we meant to take from all this stuff CP?
          Trumpman, I'd like you to give something some serious thought......

When you say "we", there are basically two types of posters answering in this thread.

On your side, you have:
          • An extreme leftist anti-American anti-Christian wacko who justifies the murder of innocent children
          • An extreme leftist anti-Christian who can't spel his weight out of a pepper bagg and who's gramma is atrocious, and can't even figure out what a 'boy' is

On my side, I have:
          • A guy who thinks he's a pig
          • A guy who thinks he's a pirate
          • a guy who thinks he's a cat
          • a guy who is totally Adrift
          • a guy.......

um....

nevermind - I withdraw this argument.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

When you say "we", there are basically two types of posters answering in this thread.

On your side, you have:
            • An extreme leftist anti-American anti-Christian wacko who justifies the murder of innocent children
            • An extreme leftist anti-Christian who can't spel his weight out of a pepper bagg and who's gramma is atrocious, and can't even figure out what a 'boy' is

On my side, I have:
            • a guy.......

um....

Couldn't figure out one for Chrawnus could you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Couldn't figure out one for Chrawnus could you?
              Or you!

Comment

• THINK I am a pirate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  THINK I am a pirate?
                  It's OK, Sparko, we all play along nicely!

Comment

On your side, you have:

On my side, I have:
                    • a guy.......

um....

You left out extreme right wing, nationalist, bigoted, anti homosexual, anal retentive grammarian, anti atheist wacko who wants to oppress people because their sexual orientation doesn't meet his religious belief requirements.

Comment

You left out extreme right wing, nationalist, bigoted, anti homosexual, anal retentive grammarian, anti atheist wacko who wants to oppress people because their sexual orientation doesn't meet his religious belief requirements.
                      Problem is there isn't a poster in this thread like that.

Comment

Run along, boy, ya bother me!

Comment

I think I hurt his feelings by insulting his gramma.

Comment

Run along, boy, ya bother me!
                            "That boy's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice".

Comment

Jimmy is dyslexic - he gets right and left mixed up. He was talking about himself again.

Comment

On your side, you have:

On my side, I have:
                                • a guy.......

um....

This is about me, isn't it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment