Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yep... she surpasses him by leaps and bounds in that respect.
    The why aren't I up by 50 points tirade demonstrated that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The why aren't I up by 50 points tirade demonstrated that.
      ...the headbobbing and fingernails-on-chalkboard sreeching!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Hillary is not in the same league with Donald J Trump, when it comes to reckless narcissism. Very few are.
        The Narcissist in Chief retired in January to take up the task of sabotaging his replacement.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          The Narcissist in Chief retired in January to take up the task of sabotaging his replacement.
          It might be interesting to see a comparison of the "per word" usages of "my", "me", "I" by Obama vs Trump.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            It might be interesting to see a comparison of the "per word" usages of "my", "me", "I" by Obama vs Trump.
            Or said something like the following when he won his party's nomination (or any other time): "This is the moment we will see the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal" or "a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany and you will say to yourself 'I have to vote for Barack'."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Or said something like the following when he won his party's nomination (or any other time): "This is the moment we will see the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal" or "a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany and you will say to yourself 'I have to vote for Barack'."
              Which is why, of course, he was anointed "the One"!

the one.jpg

Comment

Which is why, of course, he was anointed "the One"!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24528[/ATTACH]
                And why some in the MSM said Obama is "sort of like God"

Comment

• We're talking about the guy who thought an iPod loaded with audio recordings of his speeches and pictures of himself was an appropriate gift for the Queen of England.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

We're talking about the guy who thought an iPod loaded with audio recordings of his speeches and pictures of himself was an appropriate gift for the Queen of England.
                    Yeah it's gonna be pretty hard to top that one.

Comment

We're talking about the guy who thought an iPod loaded with audio recordings of his speeches and pictures of himself was an appropriate gift for the Queen of England.
                      I forgot about that!
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                        I forgot about that!
                        One of the very few times in my life I felt genuinely embarrassed for my country. In fact, it may be the only time.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

One of the very few times in my life I felt genuinely embarrassed for my country. In fact, it may be the only time.
                          I dunno. Our elected leader bowing like a subordinate before Saudi royalty and trading 5 Most Wanted Terrorists for a traitor come to mind as well, as does sneaking large amounts of cash to Iran and loosening sanctions so they can pretend to quit processing uranium for awhile.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Then there's goofy Hillary sharing the "overcharged" button with the Russians, thinking she was "resetting" things.

hillary reset.jpg

Comment

Then there's goofy Hillary sharing the "overcharged" button with the Russians, thinking she was "resetting" things.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24533[/ATTACH]
                              What the button really said:

depositphotos_12050230-stock-illustration-donate-button.jpg

Comment

And soon after being elected went to Europe to tell the Olympic Committee that they should select Chicago as the venue for the event because they would therefore please him.

Comment