Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    He explained this all the way back in post #980. He reiterated this a number of times,
    This, and much else from CP, attempts to present a picture of an intimate relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA which does not reflect reality, with ILGA only reluctantly “caving in” to outside pressure to expel NAMBLA. In short, he’s overstating the relationship, presumably to present ILGA in the worst possible light.

but in his latest post #1302 he reiterated it again, stating,
    "You were unsuccessfully trying to make it sound like NAMBLA applied for membership in ILGA, and ILGA rejected that membership. Didn't happen that way."
    This does not reflect my stated position throughout this thread. I’ve made it clear that I consider ILGA had poor vetting procedures (as acknowledged by the secretary general himself) and made an error of judgement in admitting NAMBLA...an error of judgement it later rectified. But this does not support the “good buddies” relationship as put forward by CP.

Again, you've made this impression of yours perfectly clear. No one is questioning whether or not this is a view you hold. We've heard you loud and clear. Message received
    If CP was NOT implying ‘guilt by association’ between homosexuals and pedophiles (vis-à-vis ILGA and Nambla), let him clearly say so.

But, one can only wonder why an ill-judged relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA warrants so much attention. Especially, as NAMBLA was expelled by ILGA 24 years ago, with provision that NO pedophile group ever be admitted again

That would be all the way back in post #497
    See above.
    Last edited by Tassman; 01-20-2018, 01:28 AM.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• I tried CP. My advice is to simply ignore him from here on out on this subject.

Comment

I tried CP. My advice is to simply ignore him from here on out on this subject.
        Have you tried sock puppets?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I tried CP. My advice is to simply ignore him from here on out on this subject.
          Your summary was pretty good, so if he persists, I'll just refer him to that. He is incredibly obtuse on this.

Thanks, Adrift.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            Have you tried sock puppets?
            I don't think that would help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              I don’t believe you. Where did you explain WHY you detailed the early relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA? Link please.
              Wow. Do you have Alzheimer's?

We have given you the link to your original post and told you why we detailed the early relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA many times. So either you have dementia and can't recall, or you are just continuing with the farce because you can't just admit you are wrong. Either way, the only one you are fooling is yourself.

Comment

• A post so nice you posted it twice!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  A post so nice you posted it twice!
                  My computer crashed when I was replying and it posted twice. Even it couldn't believe Tassman. Took me 5 minutes to stop it from laughing itself blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    My computer crashed when I was replying and it posted twice. Even it couldn't believe Tassman. Took me 5 minutes to stop it from laughing itself blue.
                    Did you notice Trumpman can't actually respond to points, and when he's really proven wrong, he goes into this maniacal accusation of evil motives. The boy just can't help himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      This, and much else from CP, attempts to present a picture of an intimate relationship between ILGA and NAMBLA which does not reflect reality, with ILGA only reluctantly “caving in” to outside pressure to expel NAMBLA. In short, he’s overstating the relationship, presumably to present ILGA in the worst possible light.
                      lol what other light is there to show it in when you express support for child rape advocates and have to be publicly pressured out of it? Normal people don't need to be told why they shouldn't have a relationship with pedophile advocates. It's only people who don't really think there's anything wrong with having sex with kids that need to be told or pressured.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        lol what other light is there to show it in when you express support for child rape advocates and have to be publicly pressured out of it? Normal people don't need to be told why they shouldn't have a relationship with pedophile advocates. It's only people who don't really think there's anything wrong with having sex with kids that need to be told or pressured.
                        I don't think it has to go to that extreme. I think the gay/lesbian coalition was so determined to be accepted that they didn't much care about the baggage that came with potential partners - including the pedophiles. As I noted, the lesbian coalition, in particular, was opposed to the pedophiles, several of them claiming "because we don't do that". (Interestingly, in one of the articles I linked, there was pushback from their own claiming, "oh, yes we do!")

In much the same way that the goofy libs here accuse us (me) of "condoning" or approving of Trump's character because I voted for him, they - the gays/lesbians - allowed the pedophile organizations in because it was political expedient for them to do so. When it was no longer politically expedient, they threw them under the bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          I don't think it has to go to that extreme. I think the gay/lesbian coalition was so determined to be accepted that they didn't much care about the baggage that came with potential partners - including the pedophiles. As I noted, the lesbian coalition, in particular, was opposed to the pedophiles, several of them claiming "because we don't do that". (Interestingly, in one of the articles I linked, there was pushback from their own claiming, "oh, yes we do!")

In much the same way that the goofy libs here accuse us (me) of "condoning" or approving of Trump's character because I voted for him, they - the gays/lesbians - allowed the pedophile organizations in because it was political expedient for them to do so. When it was no longer politically expedient, they threw them under the bus.
                          Similar to what I meant when I posted
                          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          This all could have been prevented if Tass, jimmy, starlight et al. would have simply acknowledged that ILGA had been closely linked to NAMBLA and said something like it was a mistake likely brought on by their seeking support from wherever they could find it in a time when homosexual acts could land you in jail and in hindsight was not a very good idea. Instead they first tried to repeatedly deny it and then when the mounting evidence being presented made denial a no longer feasible option started to shrilly squeak and squawk about homophobic hate speech.

At the time most of the leadership seemed willing to accept help from anyone that offered.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Similar to what I meant when I posted

At the time most of the leadership seemed willing to accept help from anyone that offered.
                            Yeah, I posted something similar earlier on, and even tried to offer Trumpman that "out", but he just doubled down.

Interesting that when I vote for Trump as the only viable alternative to stop Hillary, it necessarily means that I endorse his values and positions, but when ILGA accepts the pedophiles in "solidarity" (I even believe JimL tried to make that case) Trumpman makes every excuse for them in the world. Hypocrisy personified, that Tassman.

Comment