Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think even a creep like him would know better than to mess around with a president's daughter.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I would think even a creep like him would know better than to mess around with a president's daughter.
      Maybe she get special immunity, yes.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        Maybe she get special immunity, yes.
        Demi, Russia won the election. You can go home now, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Except the left, the champions of women's rights, have been sucking up to Weinstein for decades. And like we are hearing his sexual harassment was widely known.
          Exept the right, the champions of family values and pro-life, have been hypocrites for decades and you would think you'd have realized that by now. Instead you elect Trump, you know, someone whose sexual harrassment was widely known.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Demi, Russia won the election. You can go home now, yes.
            Is this JimL saying Hillary lost? Did someone finally reach acceptance???
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Exept the right, the champions of family values and pro-life, have been hypocrites for decades and you would think you'd have realized that by now. Instead you elect Trump, you know, someone whose sexual harrassment was widely known.
              yes a lot of people realized republicans are lying hypocrites. why do you think Trump got elected? It's obvious that while conservatives are easier to dupe by their politicians, liberals like you are WILLING dupes, which is much, much worse. At least a sucker can be persuaded he is a sucker and made to change his ways.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                yes a lot of people realized republicans are lying hypocrites. why do you think Trump got elected?
                Hmmm, I'm guessing its because members of the republican electorate are either deplorable, or naive and easily duped by lying hypocrites like Trump?

It's obvious that while conservatives are easier to dupe by their politicians, liberals like you are WILLING dupes, which is much, much worse. At least a sucker can be persuaded he is a sucker and made to change his ways.
                So, what you're saying then is that conservatives like yourself are stupid and don't know what the hell is going on and so are easily duped and vote for con men, while liberals know who and what their voting for. Yeah, makes sense, but I wouldn't put all conservatives in that category with you Darth, just a whole lot of them.

Comment

This coming from a moron who happily supported Hillary.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    This coming from a moron who happily supported Hillary.
                    Take it up with Darth, he's the one calling you easily duped idiots.

Comment

Hmmm, I'm guessing its because members of the republican electorate are either deplorable, or naive and easily duped by lying hypocrites like Trump?
                      You do not know yourself, and you do not know your enemy. I don't think Sun Tzu had anything good to say about people like you.

So, what you're saying then is that conservatives like yourself are stupid and don't know what the hell is going on and so are easily duped and vote for con men, while liberals know who and what their voting for. Yeah, makes sense, but I wouldn't put all conservatives in that category with you Darth, just a whole lot of them.
                      no idiot, I never voted for any of these people and realized they were conmen a long time ago. and increasingly, so are a lot of conservatives. meanwhile you are STILL being played for a sucker and completely oblivious to it.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

The liberal rats are jumping ship!

Harvey Weinstein Fired From The Weinstein Company

“In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company – Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar – have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately.”

The company has been under intense pressure since The New York Times broke an investigative story on Thursday detailing three decades of sexual misconduct, including accusations that he propositioned actresses and harassed female employees. More ugly stories continued to dribble out over the weekend, including a vulgar report by a news anchor that Weinstein masturbated in front of her and other stories of inappropriate propositions.

Weinstein voluntarily took a leave of absence on Thursday, but that did not suffice to stem the tide of rejection of the once-powerful mogul by members of his own board, politicians he supported for years and industry colleagues.

Since the publication of the Times story, four board members — Marc Lasry, Paul Tudor Jones, Dirk Ziff and Tim Sarnoff — resigned, and advisors including lawyers Lisa Bloom and Lanny Davis stepped away from the toxic situation. Public figures who were previously considered friends and business partners distanced themselves unequivocally, including MSNBC anchor Mika Brzezinski, who said she would not fulfill a book contract if Weinstein stayed on as CEO.

https://www.thewrap.com/httpswww-the...stein-company/
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                          No kidding!

Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...legations.html
                          My goodness, its a scandal almost of Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly proportions. Of course when it comes to hypocrisy nothing can equal the long list of conservatioves and pastors of the ilk of Swaggert and Haggard. Or, more recently, pro-life congressman Tim Murphy resigning in the midst of an 'abortion scandal'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41520106
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            My goodness, its a scandal almost of Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly proportions.
                            It's much worse because Weinstein crafted a public image for himself as a women's rights champion.

Of course when it comes to hypocrisy nothing can equal the long list of conservatioves and pastors of the ilk of Swaggert and Haggard. Or, more recently, pro-life congressman Tim Murphy resigning in the midst of an 'abortion scandal'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41520106
                            yeah lots of lying hypocritical gays masquerading as conservative Christians out there.

Comment

You do not know yourself, and you do not know your enemy. I don't think Sun Tzu had anything good to say about people like you.
                              Blah blah blah.

no idiot, I never voted for any of these people and realized they were conmen a long time ago. and increasingly, so are a lot of conservatives. meanwhile you are STILL being played for a sucker and completely oblivious to it.
                              Yeah sure, I'll bet you didn't vote for any of those people. I'll bet you didn't vote for Con Man Trump either did you Darth? But I don't blame you for trying to separate yourself from all of those naive conservatives who did, it is rather embarrassing.

Comment

It's much worse because Weinstein crafted a public image for himself as a women's rights champion.
                                Not that Fox News had anything to do with promoting conservative "family values" of course.

yeah lots of lying hypocritical gays masquerading as conservative Christians out there.
                                So Jimmy Swaggert and anti-abortion Republican Tim Murphy resigning in the midst of an abortion scandal, are "hypocritical gays masquerading as conservative Christian". Who'd have thunk it?
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment