Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The anal grammarian strikes again.
    Just doing my job, sir.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      One of the accused in Trump's case had her cousin outright say she was lying because she felt spurned when he declined to visit her restaurant. Another DATED Trump afterwards. A third was basically outed as a paid actress and part of a neocon scam by some leftist rag (I think it was Salon). How is that "extremely reputable, excellent character, and reliable women"? I doubt you actually looked into a single accusation.
      This is shunyadragon you're talking to, so not exactly something unexpected from him.

Comment

Still no response.
        http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post485840
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Still no response.
          Your entirely unsupported assertion got all the response it deserves, Frank. Let us know when you have any actual evidence to support it (and not just evidence you think supports it but turns out to undermine it).
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Just doing my job, sir.
            It's nice to see someone who really enjoys their they're work.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              It's nice to see someone who really enjoys their they're work.
              Yeah, you to, buddy!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• https://pagesix.com/2017/10/30/weins...nge-the-world/

Disgraced Harvey Weinstein’s been telling what friends he has left that there’s a bigger reason he’s embroiled in his ever-widening sexual harassment scandal: to “change the world,” sources tell Page Six.

“Harvey believes he is a savior,” a Hollywood insider says.

The source adds that the pervy former Weinstein Co. and Miramax macher has been telling confidantes “that he was born to take the fall for his behavior in order to ‘change the world.’ He is resigned to his punishment — as a martyr for social change.”

A rep for Weinstein commented, “That’s absurd.”
                Actually that sounds just like him.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Corey Feldman Appears on ‘The Dr Oz Show’ to Name His Alleged Abuser

Former child actor Corey Feldman identified actor Jon Grissom as one of his abusers during an appearance on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday.

Grissom’s IMDB page only lists two credits, bit roles in the ’80s movies “License to Drive” and “Dream a Little Dream,” both of which starred Feldman.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203300080.html
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Corey Feldman Appears on ‘The Dr Oz Show’ to Name His Alleged Abuser

Former child actor Corey Feldman identified actor Jon Grissom as one of his abusers during an appearance on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday.

Grissom’s IMDB page only lists two credits, bit roles in the ’80s movies “License to Drive” and “Dream a Little Dream,” both of which starred Feldman.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203300080.html
                    Source: Who Is Corey Feldman's Alleged Abuser, Jon Grissom?

More information is beginning to surface regarding Corey Feldman's alleged abuser, Jon Grissom.
                    Here's what we know so far.

1. The former child star says Grissom first began sexually abusing him back in the '80s when Grissom was Feldman's assistant. It was during this time Feldman says Grissom — who he referred to as the pseudonym "Ron Crimson" in the his book, Coreyography — began giving him drugs including cocaine and crack.

2. According to Grissom's Facebook page, he is credited with two films, License to Drive from 1988 and the other was Dream a Little Dream in 1989, which both star Feldman.

3. Grissom still appears to flaunt his interest in Corey and Corey Haim on his Myspace and Facebook pages, which you can see (below):

0000000000000cg1a.jpg
                    0000000000000cg1a1.jpg

4. According to Grissom's Facebook page, he now lives in Mazaltan, Sinaloa in Monterrey, Mexico. He apparently was born in Alaska, and went to high school in Arizona.

5. Grissom has been in trouble for child sex abuse before. According to online records, Jon was busted for performing lewd acts on a child aged 14 or 15 years old in 2001. He served jail time in 2003. In 2000, he was in jail for three months for credit card theft and resisting arrest.

Wow.

We'll keep you updated as we learn more about these allegations.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• MySpace still exists?
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        MySpace still exists?
                        Yeah. If you had a page there and never took it down it still exists.

Comment

• I'm sorry, there is something sweet and just in this liberal purge...

Two new accusers emerge at NPR, adding to growing harassment scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.df2585323d60

David Corn investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244482

Thousands Sign Petition To Keep Casey Affleck From Presenting At Oscars

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/0...al-harassment/
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                            I'm sorry, there is something sweet and just in this liberal purge...
                            the entire liberal movement, political and social is collapsing into chaos and cannibalism. So much for inclusiveness and tolerance. Kind of appropriate for Halloween: All of the skeletons are coming out of the closet.

Comment

• This guy would not do well in prison...

NYPD detective: There is enough evidence to arrest Weinstein

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/03/nypd-...est-weinstein/

Comment

• Ripping off AIDS charity too?

Transactions Tied to Weinstein and AIDS Charity Are Under Investigation

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have opened a criminal inquiry into transactions arranged by the producer Harvey Weinstein involving $600,000 raised at an AIDS charity auction, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.

The office of the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York is examining whether fraud occurred when the money went to a theater that had staged a musical produced by Mr. Weinstein, said the three people, speaking on the condition of anonymity. The fashion designer Kenneth Cole, chairman of the board at the New York-based AIDS charity, amfAR, said the organization received a subpoena last month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/n...ein-amfar.html

Comment