Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah sure, I'll bet you didn't vote for any of those people. I'll bet you didn't vote for Con Man Trump either did you Darth? But I don't blame you for trying to separate yourself from all of those naive conservatives who did, it is rather embarrassing.
    I'm not american so I can't vote for Trump but if I could I would have because he's not a conman. We're getting exactly what we expected from him.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      I'm not american so I can't vote for Trump but if I could I would have because he's not a conman.
      He is the ultimate conman.

We're getting exactly what we expected from him.
      We are! Exactly what we expected!
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I'm not american so I can't vote for Trump but if I could I would have because he's not a conman. We're getting exactly what we expected from him.
        Yup

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          We are! Exactly what we expected!
          lol you expected hillary to win and when she didn't you expected trump to go to prison for collusion with russia and when he didn't...

don't act like you know anything about anything, son. we all remember your tantrums
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

lol you expected hillary to win and when she didn't you expected trump to go to prison for collusion with russia and when he didn't...

don't act like you know anything about anything, son. we all remember your tantrums
            Not so fast! The investigation is ongoing.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              Not so fast! The investigation is ongoing.
              The investigation hasn't found squat. You know somebody would have leaked it if they had anything on Trump.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I'm not american so I can't vote for Trump but if I could I would have because he's not a conman.
                Ah, so you are one of the naive, easily duped conservatives, that you accuse others of being. You support the biggest lying con man to ever run for President of the U.S.

We're getting exactly what we expected from him.
                Really? So then, you expected nothing at all? No ObamaCare repeal, no great wall, no tax reform, no infrastructure bill. What exactly did you get that was expected? Oh, perhaps its his attempt at tearing down democratic institutions such as free speech, freedom of the press, or maybe its the rampant corruption taking place within the swamp of his administration? Seriously, what were you expecting that he has delivered on you dupe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The investigation hasn't found squat. You know somebody would have leaked it if they had anything on Trump.
                  Its ongoing stupid. Just to let you know, that means its not over yet and that you have no idea what the investigation has or has not found on Trump.

Comment

Ah, so you are one of the naive, easily duped conservatives, that you accuse others of being. You support the biggest lying con man to ever run for President of the U.S.
                    more irony from the guy who just spouts liberal talking points and who supported the ACTUAL proven biggest liar who ever ran for President, Hillary.

Really? So then, you expected nothing at all? No ObamaCare repeal, no great wall, no tax reform, no infrastructure bill. What exactly did you get that was expected? Oh, perhaps its his attempt at tearing down democratic institutions such as free speech, freedom of the press, or maybe its the rampant corruption taking place within the swamp of his administration? Seriously, what were you expecting that he has delivered on you dupe?
                    I can't talk for Darth but I expected Trump to twist your panties in a bunch and make you squeal. I voted for Trump because I knew he would cause the liberals to go into a tail spin and foam at the mouth. None of you have disappointed in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      more irony from the guy who just spouts liberal talking points and who supported the ACTUAL proven biggest liar who ever ran for President, Hillary.
                      Trump lies nearly every time he opens his mouth, and thats proven, nearly every time he opens his mouth.

I can't talk for Darth but I expected Trump to twist your panties in a bunch and make you squeal. I voted for Trump because I knew he would cause the liberals to go into a tail spin and foam at the mouth. None of you have disappointed in the least.
                      Yep, thats sounds about right Sparko, can't expect an intelligent reason for voting for Trump, to come from a Trump supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Its ongoing stupid. Just to let you know, that means its not over yet and that you have no idea what the investigation has or has not found on Trump.
                        Yes, I agree, it is ongoing stupid. The stupid just won't end.

(Homework assignment for Jimmy: learn how to use commas; also apostrophes. It should be "it's" and not "its" in this context. )

The fact that nothing has been leaked to the press for months when Mueller's team was leaking like a sieve early on is a pretty good indication that none of those early juicy leads amounted to anything. Even Junior's meeting with the Russian lawyer turned out to be a big bust.

Comment

Yep, thats sounds about right Sparko, can't expect an intelligent reason for voting for Trump, to come from a Trump supporter.
                          Well, not being a Trump supporter, it's not hard at ALL for me to come up with intelligent reasons for voting "for" Trump...

A) SCOTUS
                          2) Hillary

Good to see you, Jimmy!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            (Homework assignment for Jimmy: learn how to use commas; also apostrophes. It should be "it's" and not "its" in this context. )
                            I'm gone just ONE MONTH.....
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Trump lies nearly every time he opens his mouth, and thats proven, nearly every time he opens his mouth.
                              no he doesn't. I remember the list Tassy posted. It was hilarious at the transparent attempts to split hairs and nitpick some way to say Trump lied. Hilarious. stuff like he said "all" when it was just "most"

In contrast we have Hillary on record lying outright and contradicting herself.

Go back and read my posts before the election. I was never a Trump fan. It was Nope and Noper for me.

51WziwpbPVL.jpg

However when it came down to having to make a choice I had to go with Nope rather than Noper. I wanted Kasich. But once Trump was elected, I was pleasantly surprised that he actually has tried to keep his promises, despite the entire congress fighting him. But I still don't like him as a person. I think he is too juvenile in his trolling of the press and the liberals in twitter and so on. I think he needs to act more presidential. But I do love how he has made you and the other liberals foam at the mouth and twitch. After 8 years of Obama, it's the least you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                no he doesn't. I remember the list Tassy posted. It was hilarious at the transparent attempts to split hairs and nitpick some way to say Trump lied. Hilarious. stuff like he said "all" when it was just "most"
                                I wonder if that was the same list that Dimbulb posted several months ago, where they would claim it was a lie simply because they disagreed with him. Funny stuff.

Comment