Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tales of the Once and Future King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of the Once and Future King

I obtained permission from Tweb staff to post this.

I'm in a new anthology of Arthurian stories called Tales of the Once and Future King

There are all kinds of stories and settings, from urban fantasy to high fantasy, to breathtaking far-future sci fi, steampunk and my contribution is an epic poem set in the mythical past (a story so old, it's not even in prose), all cleverly combined together into one really good overall story.

I also wrote and performed a song to promote the book, first shown (and very well received) at DragonCon this year:

The above version I did together with my brother-in-law, I also did a more orchestral version in collaboration with the dad of one of the young writers in our writer's group. The song can be bought from various online music sites.

Check out the song, and especially the book!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

That's a lovely-sounding song, Ben. You're quite a talented musician.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Thanks. My brother-in-law is the talented musician, he's playing the guitar, I'm just doing the voices.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
        I obtained permission from Tweb staff to post this.

I'm in a new anthology of Arthurian stories called Tales of the Once and Future King

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24419[/ATTACH]

There are all kinds of stories and settings, from urban fantasy to high fantasy, to breathtaking far-future sci fi, steampunk and my contribution is an epic poem set in the mythical past (a story so old, it's not even in prose), all cleverly combined together into one really good overall story.

I also wrote and performed a song to promote the book, first shown (and very well received) at DragonCon this year:

The above version I did together with my brother-in-law, I also did a more orchestral version in collaboration with the dad of one of the young writers in our writer's group. The song can be bought from various online music sites.

Check out the song, and especially the book!
        Sounds like a neat concept.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Sounds like a neat concept.
          It's even better than it sounds.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X