Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Daughter in law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter in law

I have been remiss. I have folks all over praying for my daughter-in-law. How I missed TWeb I do not know. She is in the hospital not recovering from spinal fusion. She was getting ready to go home Sunday and a vertebra cracked giving her much pain. I looks like they will have to go in again and extend the fusion to five vertebrae, one more than current fusion. This is complicated by here MS.

Even though I am late in asking, please keep her in your prayers.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Never too late. ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Lord have mercy.
      I am become death...

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Thanks.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Prayed.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

My girl has finished surgery to extend the spinal fusion to one more vertebra. They have managed to adjust the back brace so she can wear it. Things are beginning to look up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  My girl has finished surgery to extend the spinal fusion to one more vertebra. They have managed to adjust the back brace so she can wear it. Things are beginning to look up.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Yay!
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

God is good

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Prayers are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          God is good
                          All the time
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

She is home.

Comment