Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump says he met with the 'president of the Virgin Islands'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Sorry, that's all the further I got before I burst out laughing.

Besides, nobody, is irredeemable.

Not even you.
    I agree. Even JimL is redeemable! The mere fact that somebody declares whole segments of society as irredeemable is a testimony to their depravity.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      It's a form of Groupthink.
      Star just amen'd this. Must be Groupthink!

See, that's what's hilarious about you guys --- you are doing exactly the same thing you accuse others of doing (but with far more hysteria and drama), yet we're not declaring you irredeemable.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        I have come to believe that the US conservatives are irredeemably evil, and unsavable scum.
        Well, a reprobate mind like yours...

I have largely quit TWeb because I no longer have any interest in dialoguing with the deplorables here
        And I thought it was your boyfriend that told you to quit...

as I have learned they are so deplorable, stupid, ignorant, hate-filled, foolish and genuinely horrible people that dialogue is worthless.
        In other words, we refuse to lap up the sewer full of crap you regularly regurgitate.

It's not a matter of one or two being a little bit bad, it's the whole bunch. They won't learn, anything, whatsoever, they just get worse and worse as people and even talking to them is nauseating.
        And by learn, you mean we won't buy the snake oil you are selling from your biased news sources.

Their president will fail
        Every President fails in some way or another. BTW, how'd that election go for the Greens over there?

their Republican party will fall apart
        If we lose a few RINO's and a few career teat suckers, good on us.

, and their country too
        We've been through worse than this and still remain the greatest nation on earth.

, and the bulk of insanely evil hate filled US conservatives will die of old age and the rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief.
        Most people become conservative the older they get. Young morons like you lack the necessary temper and wisdom to know anything outside of their own selfishness and insecurities.

Then the dems will sweep to power with supermajorities in 2020 and begin to gradually put the basket case of a country back together from the ashes.
        The joy of the Internet is that this comment will be preserved. When 2020 hits, and the Republicans maintain control, I will proudly post this as yet another shining example of how out of touch foreign liberal idiots are.

There is nothing much more to be said, because as you rightly noted Maxvel, not merely did conservatives refuse to learn from or accept any of the corrections suggested to them during the Obama era, but they are now at the point where literally nothing said by anyone makes it into their head because they dwell in alternative-facts land within their crazed right-wing media bubbles. The need to be committed to the insane asylum. They have become pathological and beyond any kind of correction or censure, as you aptly note in your final sentence.
        Classic narcissism on display in this quote.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Says the net-nanny?
          No. I said it, not you. Are you confused or something, Miss Poppins?

Comment

I have come to believe that the US conservatives are irredeemably evil, and unsavable scum. I have largely quit TWeb because I no longer have any interest in dialoguing with the deplorables here, as I have learned they are so deplorable, stupid, ignorant, hate-filled, foolish and genuinely horrible people that dialogue is worthless. It's not a matter of one or two being a little bit bad, it's the whole bunch. They won't learn, anything, whatsoever, they just get worse and worse as people and even talking to them is nauseating. Their president will fail, their Republican party will fall apart, and their country too, and the bulk of insanely evil hate filled US conservatives will die of old age and the rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief. Then the dems will sweep to power with supermajorities in 2020 and begin to gradually put the basket case of a country back together from the ashes.

There is nothing much more to be said, because as you rightly noted Maxvel, not merely did conservatives refuse to learn from or accept any of the corrections suggested to them during the Obama era, but they are now at the point where literally nothing said by anyone makes it into their head because they dwell in alternative-facts land within their crazed right-wing media bubbles. The need to be committed to the insane asylum. They have become pathological and beyond any kind of correction or censure, as you aptly note in your final sentence.
            Are you leaving, then? Is this your flounce?

Don't let the tweb door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Comment

Says the net-nanny?
              Don't like your hypocrisy pointed out? Don't play the hypocrite.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Says the net-nanny?

download (1).jpg

Given the amount of petulant whinging you do regarding other posters, this is rich coming from you.
                I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

I have come to believe that the US conservatives are irredeemably evil, and unsavable scum. I have largely quit TWeb because I no longer have any interest in dialoguing with the deplorables here, as I have learned they are so deplorable, stupid, ignorant, hate-filled, foolish and genuinely horrible people that dialogue is worthless. It's not a matter of one or two being a little bit bad, it's the whole bunch. They won't learn, anything, whatsoever, they just get worse and worse as people and even talking to them is nauseating. Their president will fail, their Republican party will fall apart, and their country too, and the bulk of insanely evil hate filled US conservatives will die of old age and the rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief. Then the dems will sweep to power with supermajorities in 2020 and begin to gradually put the basket case of a country back together from the ashes.

Getting tired of not only not getting anyone to unquestionably lap up your pronouncements from on high but even worse being constantly being shown where and how you erred?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have come to believe that the US conservatives are irredeemably evil, and unsavable scum.
                    Fantastic generalization not to mention ad hominem. Your intolerance for other's views are on full parade here and frankly, makes you sound just as hateful as you constantly claim not to be.

I have largely quit TWeb because I no longer have any interest in dialoguing with the deplorables here, as I have learned they are so deplorable, stupid, ignorant, hate-filled, foolish and genuinely horrible people that dialogue is worthless. It's not a matter of one or two being a little bit bad, it's the whole bunch.
                    Gravitas. Yet here you are still, so either you're a glutton for punishment or you can't resist the opportunity to spout off half-formed conspiracy theories and other false accusations towards a country that you have demonstrated not even a remedial knowledge of. If I were you, I'd quit while I was behind.

They won't learn, anything, whatsoever, they just get worse and worse as people and even talking to them is nauseating. Their president will fail, their Republican party will fall apart, and their country too, and the bulk of insanely evil hate filled US conservatives will die of old age and the rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief. Then the dems will sweep to power with supermajorities in 2020 and begin to gradually put the basket case of a country back together from the ashes.
                    Actually, according to the last couple of polls I've read, Trump is already looking at the potential of re-election because so many Americans are tired of the ineptitude of the Democratic politicians as well as GOP, but nice try.

And on that note, your hypocrisy is hilariously obvious. Even when you've been proven wrong you tend release vitriol filled rebuttals towards your discussion opponents. In the past, I have tried to stand up for you and justify you to other Twebbers, but after all I've been reading from you the past few months, even I can't speak on your behalf anymore. Good day to you.
                    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                      ...In the past, I have tried to stand up for you and justify you to other Twebbers, but after all I've been reading from you the past few months, even I can't speak on your behalf anymore. Good day to you.
                      Which makes me wonder if something personal has changed in Star's life to make him more apt to be bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Which makes me wonder if something personal has changed in Star's life to make him more apt to be bitter.
                        He hasn't changed a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                          He hasn't changed a bit.
                          hmmmmm

Comment

Great satire of Hilary Clinton's style of speaking. So funny. Oh, wait... ...it wasn't a satire? You actually believe this?

Get help, bro. You're way too crazy about this. It's not even your country.

Originally posted by Starlight

Folks, this is the difference between 'progressives' and 'conservatives'.

Conservatives disagree with progressives on how to fix problems in society, but they want to play by the rules of democracy, and are willing to live and let live where agreement can't be reached, or where the majority choice is different from theirs. They see progressives as mistaken but basically people with good intentions.

Progressives (as exemplified by Starlight here) see conservatives as "... irredeemably evil, and unsavable scum.", "...deplorable, stupid, ignorant, hate-filled, foolish and genuinely horrible people...". They have no interest in dialogue, discussion or agreeing to disagree "... dialogue is worthless."; "....beyond any kind of correction or censure...". They will impose their politics on everyone, to blazes with democracy or any freedom to live differently. They will (and do) shut down your speech, hound you out of jobs, slander, defame, and smear you; attack your family and children - because you are evil. Remember the progression in insults - first conservatives were bigots and homophobes; now they are worse than actual Nazis. Labels used to avoid reason and call up the most violent emotional reaction.

Next time you think that the Alt right goes a bit too far, remember what progressives would do to you if given the chance. A little 're-education' , for your own good, of course, since you are clearly so morally wrong. And if you won't be re-educated in one of their nice camps - removal from society, permanently. The Gulag.
                            ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                              Well Trump is literally Hitler, and Putin is a Russian Communist so basically we have Hitler+ Stalin making an alliance. I guess the next step is Trump betraying Stalin, invading Poland, and then Russia. I'm mildly surprised that you can't see it coming.
                              Nah, Putin can't be a communist, because the left hates and fears him.
                              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                                Nah, Putin can't be a communist, because the left hates and fears him.
                                They had no problem with him when Obama whispered to Medvedev to let Putin know that after the election he would have "more flexibility" to make deals with him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment