Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

When shrinks get TDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When shrinks get TDS

Some 125 psychologists and other mental health professionals marched along lower Broadway Saturday to demand that President Trump be thrown out of office

“We’re actually suffering from his narcissistic personality,”

The marchers, dressed in black and wearing red plastic strips around their necks reading “Danger,’’ were led by psychologist Peter Fraenkel of City College, who carried a drum and beat out a funereal rhythm.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/14/shrinks...trumps-ouster/

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Another batch of liberals speaks out against Trump.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

If narcissism was an impeachable offense then Obama would have been gone within his first week.

Oh, and anybody who thinks the 25th Amendment is a viable means of removing Trump from office obviously hasn't read it. For one thing, they'd need at least Pence on board, and if Trump contested it then it would require a 2/3rd vote in Congress. In other words, it's never going to happen.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I am pretty sure Trump does suffer from narcissism, as did Obama who couldn't stop making everything about himself and bragging about himself, even when in such cases his speech was about someone else, like when he was plugging Hillary during the election.

I would say that MOST of the government politicians suffer from narcissism. Their entire career revolves around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          If narcissism was an impeachable offense then Obama would have been gone within his first week.

Oh, and anybody who thinks the 25th Amendment is a viable means of removing Trump from office obviously hasn't read it. For one thing, they'd need at least Pence on board, and if Trump contested it then it would require a 2/3rd vote in Congress. In other words, it's never going to happen.
          You need to remember that most of those bringing up the 25th Amendment belong to the same crowd that thinks that you can impeach the president simply because you personally don't like him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            I am pretty sure Trump does suffer from narcissism, as did Obama who couldn't stop making everything about himself and bragging about himself, even when in such cases his speech was about someone else, like when he was plugging Hillary during the election.

I would say that MOST of the government politicians suffer from narcissism. Their entire career revolves around it.
            With Obama the words “I,” “me,” and “my” seemed to predominate his speeches. And I agree that Trump appears to have a similarly massive ego.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment