Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Apologetics Afield: Cartoon Derail.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    But withput that show we wouldnt have the excuse me princess meme.
    That's not really much of a loss.

Trying to think of some of the other older shows you don't hear about very often. The Wacky World of Tex Avery comes to mind. This wasn't actual cartoons made by Tex Avery, but they were heavily inspired by his works. Not exactly the best stuff, but at that time there was nothing else on. Extreme Dinosaurs, Street Sharks, Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars, and Biker Mice from Mars are rather obscure today as well.
    Safka, you are NOT "unknown", you were loved by many, and you will not be forgotten. I will always remember you Puginator.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now for a few good cartoon movies. Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs*, Hotel Transylvania, Despicable Me 1 and 2, How to Train Your Dragon, Rover Dangerfield, The Secret of NIMH, and The Chipmunk Adventure.

I look forward to The Incredibles 2, and I heard from my brother they are doing movies of Hey Arnold!, and Rocko's Modern Life.

*I was shocked at how outright hilarious this movie was. I only watched it because I was extremely bored, and it was free on Netflix.
    Safka, you are NOT "unknown", you were loved by many, and you will not be forgotten. I will always remember you Puginator.

3. Amen TheWall amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Secret of Nihm, Disney's Robin hood, iron giant, Scooby too zombie island, Batman vs two face, and Batman vs Mr freeze are some of my favorite animated films.

5. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is rogue

Hi rogue

I'm a cartoon junkie and I liked Inuyasha

*GASP*
    I have not watched that one.
    I honestly do not watch as many shows anymore.
    I hear Shesshomaru is awesome though.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    I have not watched that one.
    I honestly do not watch as many shows anymore.
    I hear Shesshomaru is awesome though.
    I haven't watched much recently either until the new DuckTales came out. I even went out and got volume 1 of the original DuckTales for something to do watch while they have stopped with new episodes. That, and Atomic Puppet should keep me busy for a little while.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The old Mega Man cartoon came up recently since Mega Man 11 was recently announced for next year. It looks like a good game. The anime of Mega Man Battle Network, and Mega Man Star Force were decent from what I got to see, but I didn't catch a lot of the episodes.

Duck Tales has started back up, and the last episode was pretty decent. I'm hoping it's not too long before Atomic Puppet's next season starts.

A few shows I remember being decent. Spider Riders*, Martin Mystery, and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes were all pretty good. I wish they hadn't decided on shutting the Avengers one down for what amounted to a reboot. Avoid Hulk and the Agents of SMASH. They decided to make it like The Office, and "interview" the characters every so often. If they hadn't done that, it might have been decent. I mean, they seriously cut away from the middle of a fight to have you listen to A-Bomb describe what was going through his mind as it started.

At least I will have some more stuff to keep my attention since I've got Super Mario Odyssey, Dragon Ball** Xenoverse 2, and should have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soon.

*I hate spiders, but these things looked more like robots. They would basically joust while riding them.
    **If you like Dragon Ball Z, then you should like this game.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am not watching as much tv right now. Reading books and webcomics. Playing Pokemon. Bought joke I watch 2 and will start that soon. Excited for new megaman.