Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary has another falling incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary has another falling incident

Hillary appears to have experienced yet another problem negotiating some steps and fell breaking her toe while in Britain promoting her latest book "What Happened?"

Last year several pictures surfaced showing Hillary having more than a little difficulty climbing a few steps and of course there was the famous incident during the 9/11 commemoration ceremony where she was essentially unceremoniously tossed into a van after having to be held up which raised questions about her health.

Apparently this latest episode took place after she was seen dining at the swanky London restaurant La Petite Maison with friend and confidant Huma Abedin. The next day she missed several scheduled appearances for radio and TV interviews before finally showing up on BBC's "The Graham Norton Show" on crutches and sporting a large surgical boot.

Now, I don't know about you but I've broken a toe on a couple occasions and know a bunch of people who have done so as well. I've never heard of anyone getting placed in a surgical boot as a result. Typically the doctor does nothing more than tapes the toe up or maybe tapes a small splint to it. Perhaps it wasn't the toe proper but a metatarsal (the bone to which the toe is connected). I guess you might bet put in a boot for that

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Hillary appears to have experienced yet another problem negotiating some steps and fell breaking her toe while in Britain promoting her latest book "What Happened?"

Last year several pictures surfaced showing Hillary having more than a little difficulty climbing a few steps and of course there was the famous incident during the 9/11 commemoration ceremony where she was essentially unceremoniously tossed into a van after having to be held up which raised questions about her health.

Apparently this latest episode took place after she was seen dining at the swanky London restaurant La Petite Maison with friend and confidant Huma Abedin. The next day she missed several scheduled appearances for radio and TV interviews before finally showing up on BBC's "The Graham Norton Show" on crutches and sporting a large surgical boot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24460[/ATTACH]

Now, I don't know about you but I've broken a toe on a couple occasions and know a bunch of people who have done so as well. I've never heard of anyone getting placed in a surgical boot as a result. Typically the doctor does nothing more than tapes the toe up or maybe tapes a small splint to it. Perhaps it wasn't the toe proper but a metatarsal (the bone to which the toe is connected). I guess you might bet put in a boot for that
    Hmm, must be another Clinton conspiracy.

Comment

Twenty-some years ago, a friend from my church dropped a marble table-top on her toe. She had to use crutches and a funny wooden shoe for a few weeks.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Yeah, she didn't really fall at all, and that "boot" was simply photoshopped onto her foot!!!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The next day she missed several scheduled appearances for radio and TV interviews before finally showing up on BBC's "The Graham Norton Show" on crutches and sporting a large surgical boot.
          I sure wish she would have missed the interview I stumbled upon last night on TV before going to bed. It was yet another pitch-a-hissy blame-the-Russians episode. She just can't accept the fact that she stunk out loud as a candidate!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Meanwhile, she's not POTUS.

Comment

She's getting old. She is already senile.

hillary-Political-Life-Alert.jpg

Comment

Drunk again?
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Right, unfortunately we have Putin, umm I mean Trump instead.

Comment

Yeah, she didn't really fall at all, and that "boot" was simply photoshopped onto her foot!!!
                    Hope you don't mind a little ribbing, but every time I see you double replying to the same post, I'm sort of reminded of that guy who thinks of the witty comeback the next day in the shower, "darn I should have said that!"

(that guy in the shower is me by the way)

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                      Twenty-some years ago, a friend from my church dropped a marble table-top on her toe. She had to use crutches and a funny wooden shoe for a few weeks.
                      She was Dutch wasn't she?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm convinced it was Putin, actually.
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          She's getting old. She is already senile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24462[/ATTACH]
                          More like

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                            Hope you don't mind a little ribbing, but every time I see you double replying to the same post, I'm sort of reminded of that guy who thinks of the witty comeback the next day in the shower, "darn I should have said that!"

(that guy in the shower is me by the way)
                            Not at all, Adrift - I have had similar thoughts. Sometimes, when somebody says something particularly dumb or....

yeah

thanks

Comment

Right, unfortunately we have Putin, umm I mean Trump instead.
                              Somebody needs to come up with something like....

aliens.jpg

... only with "Russians" instead.

Comment