Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And there's this...

Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

That kinda sorta sounds like the Russian investigation may be not so good for the Clintonistas!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...linton-n617236

Comment

It's like, "Look, Tass, here's conclusive evidence that the sky is blue!" And he responds, "But how does that prove the sky is really pink with purple spots?"

I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for the "Putin hated the Clintons" lie when he was bribing them with millions of dollars and negotiating sweetheart deals with Hillary's State Department. Hillary as Secretary of State was the best thing to happen to Russia in decades.
      Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-20-2017, 06:28 AM.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Ckinton was hated by Putin.
        It's amusing that you have appointed yourself the final authority on who loves whom and who supports whom and who's acceptable to whom.

You hate babies and kittens.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The more the liberals dig into Trump, the worse they make themselves look.

Comment

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It's like, "Look, Tass, here's conclusive evidence that the sky is blue!" And he responds, "But how does that prove the sky is really pink with purple spots?"

I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for the "Putin hated the Clintons" lie when he was bribing them with millions of dollars and negotiating sweetheart deals with Hillary's State Department. Hillary as Secretary of State was the best thing to happen to Russia in decades.
              It is hardly inconceivable that someone can loathe someone and still be bribing them as long as you were getting what you wanted

Meanwhile... there is an interesting column at the Daily Beast about how the FBI broke up a deep cover Russian spy ring on the East Coast that had targeted Hillary:

And what did Hillary do when the spy ring was broken up?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, this is a HUGE story that implicates the Obama administration in potential treason... so naturally the mainstream media is studiously ignoring it
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It's amusing that you have appointed yourself the final authority on who loves whom and who supports whom and who's acceptable to whom.
                  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...linton-n617236http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...n-putin-226153http://time.com/4422723/putin-russia-hillary-clinton/

Etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Unfortunately, you're incapable of grasping the concept that there can be a whole bunch of things going on all at the same time, and they don't have to be "the same".

Comment

So the hatred seems to have started after the uranium deal went down, when Hillary's State department began messing with Russian politics in an attempt to neuter Putin. At worst, then, Russia's attempt to influence our elections last year is no different than what the US tried to do 6 years ago, which no one then or now seems to have a problem with. Payback's a bitch.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        So the hatred seems to have started after the uranium deal went down, when Hillary's State department began messing with Russian politics in an attempt to neuter Putin. At worst, then, Russia's attempt to influence our elections last year is no different than what the US tried to do 6 years ago, which no one then or now seems to have a problem with. Payback's a bitch.
                        The words of a great american.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          The words of a great american.
                          At least great Americans know to capitalize "American".

Oh, and Blackberry Smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              The general consensus...
                              Wow --- whenever Tassy thinks something, it's "the general consensus".

Comment

Wow --- whenever Tassy thinks something, it's "the general consensus".
                                And "whenever you think" something, it isn't. But that's just a result of your generally being wrong. Wow.

Comment