Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Will we see this all over the main stream press?

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

If alternative media makes enough noise about it, possibly. They did eventually start covering Hillary's server shenanigans, after all. As we see with Harvey Weinstein, liberals will eat their own if it gets too big to ignore.
    Last edited by One Bad Pig; 10-17-2017, 01:49 PM.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      If alternative media makes enough noise about it, possibly. They did eventually start covering Hillary's server shenanigans, after all.
      Whoa...what if the Russians were responsible for Hillary's server shenanigans, too?
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I saw a Russian agent posing as a white supremacist just the other day (true story). He was wearing a "Make America Great" hat, so dead giveaway.

Comment

Regardless of how it's covered, if it is, it will be Trump's fault.

Don't ya know that everything is Trump's fault?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Don't ya know that everything is Putin's fault?
            fify

Comment

Stories like are frustrating, because I know that Hillary will grow old(er) and die a free woman when, by all rights, she should be in a prison cell. That goes for Obama, and quite a few other Democrats, and probably some Republicans, too.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Regardless of how it's covered, if it is, it will be Trump's fault.

Don't ya know that everything is Trump's fault?
                For which Bush should be greatly relieved.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Stories like are frustrating, because I know that Hillary will grow old(er) and die a free woman when, by all rights, she should be in a prison cell. That goes for Obama, and quite a few other Democrats, and probably some Republicans, too.
                  This is about me, isn't it?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I wonder if Hillary and the Democrats are starting to regret dragging Russian conspiracies into the election?
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I wonder if Hillary and the Democrats are starting to regret dragging Russian conspiracies into the election?
                      It was the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies that first alerted the world to Russian Involvement in the 2016 election. This is not in doubt. What is being currently investigated by the Special Counsel is the degree of involvement, if any, by the Trump team. Trying to blame Hillary and the Democrats for the Russian interference is ludicrous (but typical), they were the victims of it.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I'm trying to think of a time when they truly regretted anything they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          I'm trying to think of a time when they truly regretted anything they did.
                          I think a lot of democrats (or liberals) are truly regretting running Hillary as their candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            It was the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies that first alerted the world to Russian Involvement in the 2016 election. This is not in doubt. What is being currently investigated by the Special Counsel is the degree of involvement, if any, by the Trump team.
                            Wow! We are SO fortunate to have somebody who has an inside line to know exactly what the special counsel is and is not investigating!

Trying to blame Hillary and the Democrats for the Russian interference is ludicrous (but typical), they were the victims of it.
                            Actually, it's not "trying to blame them" for the (alleged) Russian interference - it's pointing out that they may have the same dirt on their own hands. Not surprising, though, that you didn't get that.

Did you actually READ the OP?

Comment

How come the Russians never offer me million dollar bribes? It's not fair!

Comment