Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    And "whenever you think" something, it isn't. But that's just a result of your generally being wrong. Wow.
    Ok, "low bar" challenge for you. Find one - ONE - instance where Cow Poke has been "wrong".

I'll be waiting patiently for your evidentiary response.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Wow --- whenever Tassy thinks something, it's "the general consensus".
      I guess you missed my links a few posts earlier (there are plenty more) that substantiated my claim of a general consensus of Putin’s personal animosity towards Hillary. But, hey, why miss a chance to point-score, no matter how invalid?
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Ok, "low bar" challenge for you. Find one - ONE - instance where Cow Poke has been "wrong".
        With CP it’s “sins of omission” rather than “being wrong” per se. He responds to posts he dislikes with sneering mockery instead of a substantive reply and thinks he can pretend that his inability to respond is just good-humoured fun by adding a cute emoji. It fools no-one.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Oops!

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

by Tom Winter and Julia Ainsley

WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...odesta-n812776
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

And "whenever you think" something, it isn't. But that's just a result of your generally being wrong. Wow.
            Yet another false charge Jimmy won't even try to defend because... well, that's just what he does.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'll be waiting patiently for your evidentiary response.
              Any other time he is challenged to back up his blathering, he disappears. BUT, he suckers Tassy into amen'ing him, so it's worth it.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                I guess you missed my links a few posts earlier (there are plenty more) that substantiated my claim of a general consensus of Putin’s personal animosity towards Hillary.
                What you appear too be too ignorant to understand is that somebody can have personal animosity toward somebody, but STILL use them to benefit their own goals.

But, hey, why miss a chance to point-score, no matter how invalid?
                You want SO badly to be relevant.

Comment

So the hatred seems to have started after the uranium deal went down, when Hillary's State department began messing with Russian politics in an attempt to neuter Putin. At worst, then, Russia's attempt to influence our elections last year is no different than what the US tried to do 6 years ago, which no one then or now seems to have a problem with. Payback's a bitch.
                  The words of a great american.
                  Perhaps you forgot what other "great american" [sic] said that...

Pay back is a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                    With CP it’s “sins of omission” rather than “being wrong” per se.
                    That's an impressive stretch. You may as well have straight up admitted that JimL's statement was in error.
                    He responds to posts he dislikes with sneering mockery instead of a substantive reply and thinks he can pretend that his inability to respond is just good-humoured fun by adding a cute emoji. It fools no-one.
                    I find that the posts he responds to with sneering mockery tend to be steaming piles of poo unworthy of a more sophisticated response.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Source: Breitbart

A new report from NBC News reveals that mega-lobbyist Tony Podesta is now facing a criminal inquiry as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. Sources say that Mueller’s investigation “has now morphed into a criminal inquiry” about whether the Podesta Group violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, according to the report.

The Podesta Group filed a FARA registration retroactively after reports revealed that they received payments from a think tank funded by a foreign government.

Tony Podesta is the brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former presidential campaign chairman. The two brothers have spent decades successfully leveraged each other’s ties to create more power, wealth and influence for themselves and their causes.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...investigation/

© Copyright Original Source

Curioser and curioser...
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Interesting....

Have you noticed? In recent public comments, the lawmakers investigating the Trump-Russia affair, along with some of the commentators who dissect its every development, seem to be focusing more on the facts of Russia's attempts to interfere with the 2016 election and less on allegations that Donald Trump or his associates colluded with those efforts.

Comment

Interesting....

Have you noticed? In recent public comments, the lawmakers investigating the Trump-Russia affair, along with some of the commentators who dissect its every development, seem to be focusing more on the facts of Russia's attempts to interfere with the 2016 election and less on allegations that Donald Trump or his associates colluded with those efforts.
                          And Russia trying to interfere with our elections is pretty much a given. I daresay there hasn't been an election in the past 50 years that they haven't tried to influence in one way or another.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            And Russia trying to interfere with our elections is pretty much a given. I daresay there hasn't been an election in the past 50 years that they haven't tried to influence in one way or another.
                            But it's perfectly OK for Obama to interject himself in the politics of other nations, particularly in the UK, and even try to influence their Brexit vote.

Comment

But it's perfectly OK for Obama to interject himself in the politics of other nations, particularly in the UK, and even try to influence their Brexit vote.
                              Or Israel.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Or Israel.
                                But that's OK cause Obama is (was?) the Anointed One, and can speak for God in this instance.

Comment