Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Or Israel.
    Or the Ukraine...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Or the Ukraine...
      Or Russia, which is what caused Putin's hatred of Hillary in the first place. She tried to push him out of power in 2011, after his cronies had given her Foundation millions of dollars in bribes for the Uranium One deal.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        But that's OK cause Obama is (was?) the Anointed One, and can speak for God in this instance.
        Especially if you listened to some of the fawning in the MSM

Like when Newsweek editor Evan Thomas was doing when he declared on MSNBC's "Hardball" to host Chris Matthews (who notoriously once said that he felt a “thrill up his leg” while covering then-Senator Barack Obama): "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

And when Ezra Klein gushed about Obama in The American Prospect that,
        "He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh, over color, over despair. The other great leaders I’ve heard guide us towards a better politics, but Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves, to the place where America exists as a glittering ideal, and where we, its honored inhabitants, seem capable of achieving it, and thus of sharing in its meaning and transcendence.

And of course there's when Mark Morford, columnist and culture critic for the San Francisco Chronicle and SFGate.com, proclaimed that Obama "isn’t really one of us" and how
        "many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul."

And let's not forget Barbara Walters

The fact is, the above exemplified the attitude that a substantial portion of his supporters believed. As Michelle Obama put it, "We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light" (Matthew 4:16; cf. Micah 7:8)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Or the Ukraine...
          Actually, it was Hillary who colluded with the Ukraine to smear Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...lection-104213
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Especially if you listened to some of the fawning in the MSM

Like when Newsweek editor Evan Thomas was doing when he declared on MSNBC's "Hardball" to host Chris Matthews (who notoriously once said that he felt a “thrill up his leg” while covering then-Senator Barack Obama): "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

And when Ezra Klein gushed about Obama in The American Prospect that,
            "He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh, over color, over despair. The other great leaders I’ve heard guide us towards a better politics, but Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves, to the place where America exists as a glittering ideal, and where we, its honored inhabitants, seem capable of achieving it, and thus of sharing in its meaning and transcendence.

And of course there's when Mark Morford, columnist and culture critic for the San Francisco Chronicle and SFGate.com, proclaimed that Obama "isn’t really one of us" and how
            "many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul."

And let's not forget Barbara Walters

The fact is, the above exemplified the attitude that a substantial portion of his supporters believed. As Michelle Obama put it, "We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light" (Matthew 4:16; cf. Micah 7:8)
            Typical liberals working in overdrive trying to "prove" how un-racist they are.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Or Russia, which is what caused Putin's hatred of Hillary in the first place. She tried to push him out of power in 2011, after his cronies had given her Foundation millions of dollars in bribes for the Uranium One deal.
              How did she do that OBP?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                How did she do that OBP?
                http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...n-putin-226153
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Fake news! Fake news! You can't trust a fake news rag like Breitba--

Oh, wait, it's the Politico? Huh... I got nothin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    But it's perfectly OK for Obama to interject himself in the politics of other nations, particularly in the UK, and even try to influence their Brexit vote.
                    Don't forget France. He outright came out and endorsed Macron.

Comment

Issuing a statement regarding the legitimacy of the electoral process is far from trying to push Putin out of power. You guys are really reaching!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Don't forget France. He outright came out and endorsed Macron.

So what? Thats not what we're talking about concerning interference.

Comment

So what? Thats not what we're talking about concerning interference.
                          really? a sitting President telling the French people who to vote for? If Putin ran ads on American TV endorsing Trump, you liberals would be apoplectic. The whole liberal narrative is that Russians influenced the election using sneaky ads on facebook and such. Here you have an actual President coming right out in the open to influence an election!

JimL your disingenuous and ignorant objections are a constant source of amusement.

Comment

And, of course, there were Obama's undisguised attempts to run Israel president Benjamin Netanyahu out of office:

Source: Washington Times

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/

© Copyright Original Source

Source: Breitbart

...a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

The anti-Netanyahu, left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports a group called “One Voice,” reportedly funded by American donors, is paying for the Obama campaign team. That group is reportedly being led by Obama’s 2012 field director Jeremy Bird.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rch-elections/

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Issuing a statement regarding the legitimacy of the electoral process is far from trying to push Putin out of power. You guys are really reaching!
                              It's Time magazine, that well-noted conservative... Oh, wait.... that's doing the reaching.

And your buddy Tassman is the one who brought these up as reasons for Putin's Hillary hate.

Nice own goal, Jim.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                really? a sitting President telling the French people who to vote for? If Putin ran ads on American TV endorsing Trump, you liberals would be apoplectic. The whole liberal narrative is that Russians influenced the election using sneaky ads on facebook and such. Here you have an actual President coming right out in the open to influence an election!

JimL your disingenuous and ignorant objections are a constant source of amusement.
                                We're not talking about endorsing, Putin could've endorsed Trump all he wanted, I would have welcomed it. Then maybe you lunkheads would've taken notice. And I guess you forgot, Russia is an adversary of the U.S., France is an ally.

Comment