Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals have jumped the shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This part of my not-quite-so-referenced article made me laugh out loud.... talking about the things Hillary has to do to win...

She needs to successfully address the perceptions and criticisms that she’s entitled, disconnected, unlikable and shrill.

In other words, she can't be Hillary!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"Why aren't I 50-points ahead!"

I think that infamous video is the closest the public has come to seeing the real Hillary in all of her haggard glory.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        "Why aren't I 50-points ahead!"
        I actually started laughing when I saw that first line! What a riot!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I think I'm going to amen a post by you just because you have a cute kitten avatar. Do you have a preference?
          An amen from you would undoubtedly boost my credibility but I cannot be credible and accept favours at the same time. Therefore I cannot offer advice in this regard. However, I will strive to supply good reasons for your future support.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

I think I'm going to amen a post by you just because you have a cute kitten avatar. Do you have a preference?
            Caution must be exercised; we can't just go around handing out Amens like Russians hack elections, you know.

Edit: (but you can Amen me)
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              An amen from you would undoubtedly boost my credibility...
              Naw, the liberals would think you sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                Caution must be exercised; we can't just go around handing out Amens like Russians hack elections, you know.

I refuse to amen you! I reported you instead.

ETA: DRAT!!!! I HATE it when that happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  But if we are wrong and she does run and win, I don't think we will be blaming the Russians, or having riots in the street or punching Commies. We will just wait till the next election.
                  I am not up to rioting at my age, but blaming Russians? Why not?
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post

Nope. You must earn it like everyone else.
                    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Now CNN is claiming that the Russians used Pokemon Go to help Trump win the election.

But it makes no sense at all...

==================
                      Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokémon Go.

One Russian-linked campaign posing as part of the Black Lives Matter movement used Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Pokémon Go and even contacted some reporters in an effort to exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans, CNN has learned.

The campaign, titled "Don't Shoot Us," offers new insights into how Russian agents created a broad online ecosystem where divisive political messages were reinforced across multiple platforms, amplifying a campaign that appears to have been run from one source -- the shadowy, Kremlin-linked troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency.
                      The Don't Shoot Us campaign -- the title of which may have referenced the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" slogan that became popular in the wake of the shooting of Michael Brown -- used these platforms to highlight incidents of alleged police brutality, with what may have been the dual goal of galvanizing African Americans to protest and encouraging other Americans to view black activism as a rising threat.

Specifically, the Don't Shoot Us contest directed readers to go to find and train Pokémon near locations where alleged incidents of police brutality had taken place. Users were instructed to give their Pokémon names corresponding with those of the victims. A post promoting the contest showed a Pokémon named "Eric Garner," for the African-American man who died after being put in a chokehold by a New York Police Department officer.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...-go/index.html

===

How does promoting the hating of police and promoting Black Lives Matter and other liberals agendas help Trump? It helps Hillary.

CNN has completely lost it. They see Russians under every rock now.
                      Its called targeting.

Comment

Now CNN is claiming that the Russians used Pokemon Go to help Trump win the election.

But it makes no sense at all...

==================
                        Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokémon Go.

One Russian-linked campaign posing as part of the Black Lives Matter movement used Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Pokémon Go and even contacted some reporters in an effort to exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans, CNN has learned.

The campaign, titled "Don't Shoot Us," offers new insights into how Russian agents created a broad online ecosystem where divisive political messages were reinforced across multiple platforms, amplifying a campaign that appears to have been run from one source -- the shadowy, Kremlin-linked troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency.
                        The Don't Shoot Us campaign -- the title of which may have referenced the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" slogan that became popular in the wake of the shooting of Michael Brown -- used these platforms to highlight incidents of alleged police brutality, with what may have been the dual goal of galvanizing African Americans to protest and encouraging other Americans to view black activism as a rising threat.

Specifically, the Don't Shoot Us contest directed readers to go to find and train Pokémon near locations where alleged incidents of police brutality had taken place. Users were instructed to give their Pokémon names corresponding with those of the victims. A post promoting the contest showed a Pokémon named "Eric Garner," for the African-American man who died after being put in a chokehold by a New York Police Department officer.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...-go/index.html

===

How does promoting the hating of police and promoting Black Lives Matter and other liberals agendas help Trump? It helps Hillary.

CNN has completely lost it. They see Russians under every rock now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

I actually started laughing when I saw that first line! What a riot!

This one is better:

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Its called targeting.
                              What, kinda like the way you make liberals look bad means you are really a conservative agent?

Comment

This one is better:

She didn't know, neither did his primary opponents understand, but now we do know, Russian interference/propaganda, possible collusin, and a very gullible public.

Comment