Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals have jumped the shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    you need a photo of her to really get the gist of this crazy lady.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24532[/ATTACH]
    Liberals love to mock conservatives or Republicans for saying something dumb, but liberals like her who repeatedly say stupid stuff get reelected as a matter of course. Dan Quayle's got nothing on these buffoons.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Here's the two of them together - they truly are two peas in a pod.

lee and wilson.jpg

Both are prone to say ridiculously dumb things.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
        When Republicans misbehave, they say the POTUS is Antichrist, or is not from the USA, or is building FEMA camps in order to persecute Christians. And when none of the predicted horrors occur, there is never a hint of an apology for spreading lies, false prophecies and character assassination. Democrats and GOPers can be as bad as each other. No other Western country has such poisonously polarised politics - why are things so bad in the US ?
        The politics of division and hate as exemplified by the Trump campaign and conservative talking heads like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity and a thousand others. They make a whole lot of money doing it. That Democrats are as bad as Republicans is a misnomer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          The politics of division and hate as exemplified by the Trump campaign and conservative talking heads like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity and a thousand others. They make a whole lot of money doing it. That Democrats are as bad as Republicans is a misnomer.
          Well, except for the poverty pimps who get rich off the misery of the poor. But that's perfectly OK with you, cause you're a racist.

(anybody can call anybody names, Jimmy)
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Well, except for the poverty pimps who get rich off the misery of the poor. But that's perfectly OK with you, cause you're a racist.

(anybody can call anybody names, Jimmy)
            I know, you always have, and always do, so stop your hypocritical whining CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              I know, you always have, and always do, so stop your hypocritical whining CP.
              Jimmy, this goofy "stop your whining" is so childish. There's no whining - and you're the one who loves to do the name calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                I think that's Sheila Jackson Lee -- another crazy lady.

This is Frederica S Wilson...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24537[/ATTACH]
                You can't see that's the same woman?

Comment

• 22539766_1310334699078893_8836884726600827785_n.jpg

Or in cow poke's case, Sheila Jackson-Lee.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24605[/ATTACH]

Or in cow poke's case, Sheila Jackson-Lee.
                    gets mistakified for Sheila Jackson-Lee?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      gets mistakified for Sheila Jackson-Lee?
                      no he thought that picture of Wacky Wilson was Jackson-Lee

Comment

no he thought that picture of Wacky Wilson was Jackson-Lee
                        The description associated with your original picture does say it's SJ-L

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That is just because the idjuts who posted the original picture of Wacky Wilson that I used are as bad as Cow Poke at reckognizerating her!

Comment

That is just because the idjuts who posted the original picture of Wacky Wilson that I used are as bad as Cow Poke at reckognizerating her!
                            supernatural-the-best-quotes-from-dean-sam-castiel-crowley-and-bobby-344660.jpg

Comment

Yeah, I give up - I got the pictures from their respective websites, so...

Comment