Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals have jumped the shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Interesting, all the staunch Trump defenders trying now to distance themselves from the man that they were conned into voting for.
    Here's what should be an easy challenge for you then. Find one post where I, rogue, or Cow Poke have ever, before or after the election, attested to being staunch Trump defenders.

Go on, I'll wait. Shouldn't take you too long, right?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Here's what should be an easy challenge for you then. Find one post where I, rogue, or Cow Poke have ever, before or after the election, attested to being staunch Trump defenders.

Go on, I'll wait. Shouldn't take you too long, right?
      that would mean he has to do his homework which he seems to have an allergy to.

Comment

Y'all, you're making me feel bad for JimL. Stop it.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          Y'all, you're making me feel bad for JimL. Stop it.
          Come, now, Comrade, Он хороший мальчик, очень смущенный..
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I definitely wouldn't know Russian like you and your fellow hardcore Trumpists would.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry guys, was the word "staunch" offensive to you.

Comment

Prove you are serious, Jim. Back up your claim.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Interesting, all the staunch Trump defenders trying now to distance themselves from the man that they were conned into voting for.
                  This is exactly what we were saying when Trump got the nomination. When he won. And since then. There is no "now."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Он ничтожный

Closest I could come

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have always maintained that I only voted for Trump because I didn't want Hillary to win and I wanted to watch the liberals foam at the mouth. Although once he was elected I have actually come to like most of the things he has done policy-wise. I still don't like him as far as his narcissistic tendencies go or some of the juvenile things he has done to keep pissing off the other side. Wait, I take that back. I do like him pissing off the MSM and the Democrats. It is very entertaining which is one of the reasons I voted for him.

Comment

Well, no.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

There are a lot of us - me specifically - who did not "support Trump" in any way, shape or form. I held my nose and voted for him because it was the only to stop Hillary from becoming POTUS, and in hopes that he would keep his promise concerning SCOTUS.

Check, and Check!
                          #Me Too#
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Most of us said the same thing even before the election. I had hoped to vote for a black surgeon.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

What I said before the election (April 2016)

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              I don't like Trump either, I like Kasich, but I am pretty sure Kasich is not going to be the candidate. Either Trump or Cruz. I don't like either one, but I would vote for Cruz before Trump, and Trump before Hillary or Sanders. Maybe we can just dissolve the USA and beg Britain to take America back.

Comment

We don't need to defend what we said - All JimL has to do is show ONE POST where any of us defended Trump, or said other than we're only voting for him to stop Hillary.

JimL? Tassy? You're in this, too....

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                                This from someone who supports a sociopath as president.
                                How bout helping out your smarter more insightful brother?
                                Last edited by Cow Poke; 10-18-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment