Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Elie Wiesel accused of being child molester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie Wiesel accused of being child molester

Language warning:

https://medium.com/@jblistman/when-i...s-10370829c4bd

Woman named Jenny Listman claims Elie Wiesel grabbed her behind at a fundraiser for a Jewish charity:

When I was nineteen years old, Elie Weisel grabbed my #$@!. It was a calculated act and worse than you think; he mistook me for an ultra-religious underage girl who was unlikely to tell anyone about it. In other words, he purposefully chose to molest someone who he assumed was a minor and who would be compelled into silence.
    I never got what the big deal about Elie Wiesel was. He always struck me as a grossly inferior version of MLK, but before you could say that at least he didn't commit adultery. But now a woman claims he was a child molester (let's face it, someone who does that to a random girl he doesn't know probably didn't stop at just 1)?
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Language warning:

https://medium.com/@jblistman/when-i...s-10370829c4bd

Woman named Jenny Listman claims Elie Wiesel grabbed her behind at a fundraiser for a Jewish charity:
    Elie Weisel is dead and Jenny Listman sounds like a crackpot. Don't believe everything you read Darthy ol boy, specially when the accused is deceased and can't defend himself and there is nothing but the lone accusers word on it. The story also sounds ridiculous in the way that she describes the actions of Weisel jumping around like a madman, and she, reading his mind concerning his thoughts about her at the time of the alleged incident. She sounds like a mental case who attributes her years of depression and anxiety all due to the fact that at the age of 19 someone grabbed her Edited by a Moderator. Give me a break! Give me one good reason anyone should believe that story.

Moderator Notice

language unacceptable

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Jedidiah; 10-29-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Nineteen years old is not a child but an adult. A young adult but an adult nevertheless.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Grabbing someone Edited by a Moderator without consent is at best sexual harassment. However, beside that I struggle to see how you can accuse someone of groping a 19 year old as paedophilic.

Moderated By: rogue06

Please select a less vulgar term for buttocks. Thanks.

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 10-29-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Elie Weisel is dead and Jenny Listman sounds like a crackpot. Don't believe everything you read Darthy ol boy, specially when the accused is deceased and can't defend himself and there is nothing but the lone accusers word on it. The story also sounds ridiculous in the way that she describes the actions of Weisel jumping around like a madman, and she, reading his mind concerning his thoughts about her at the time of the alleged incident. She sounds like a mental case who attributes her years of depression and anxiety all due to the fact that at the age of 19 someone grabbed her Edited by a Moderator. Give me a break! Give me one good reason anyone should believe that story.
          37416B3100000578-3741760-image-m-41_1471277135706.jpg
          Last edited by Jedidiah; 10-29-2017, 10:03 AM.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

She said he did it as the photo was taken.

Where's the photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]24593[/ATTACH]
              "Survivor of sexual assault BtC." Besides, regardless of what Hillary said, there is no such thing as a "right to be believed."

Comment

"Survivor of sexual assault BtC." Besides, regardless of what Hillary said, there is no such thing as a "right to be believed."
                Wait JimL. I thought liberals were supposed to defend women who claim they were assaulted and that they should always be believed? Have you joined the republicans now?

Comment

Wow, a rape apologist in our midst! Why do you hate women so much?
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Wait JimL. I thought liberals were supposed to defend women who claim they were assaulted and that they should always be believed? Have you joined the republicans now?
                    Well, you don't know liberals, unlike conservatives we don't all just automatically believe any old thing we're told.

Comment

Well, you don't know liberals, unlike conservatives we don't all just automatically believe any old thing we're told.
                      The accusations against Trump are less credible than this one but you believe those and not this one. You'll believe anything as long as it matches up with your own biases.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

That is hilarious coming from Jim-talking points-L

You must really hate women.

Comment

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            The accusations against Trump are less credible than this one but you believe those and not this one. You'll believe anything as long as it matches up with your own biases.
                            For one thing, Trump is a self admitted adulterer, sexual abuser, and for another there are many different women making the same accussations against him. This accussation against Elie Weisel is not credible, he has no such history and even the accusers depiction of it, if you actually read it, is nonsensical. And the idea that she suffered deep depression for years because at 19 someone grabbed her Edited by a Moderator is just more evidence that her story is bs. Also, you don't accuse someone after they are dead and unable to defend themselves unless you have a credible reason for not coming forth while he was alive. Its like anything else, you look at the evidence and judge the credibility of the accusation based on that evidence.
                            Moderated By: rogue06

Please use a less vulgar term in the future. Thanks

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 10-29-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

For one thing, Trump is a self admitted adulterer, sexual abuser, and for another there are many different women making the same accussations against him. This accussation against Elie Weisel is not credible, he has no such history and even the accusers depiction of it, if you actually read it, is nonsensical. And the idea that she suffered deep depression for years because at 19 someone grabbed her Edited by a Moderator is just more evidence that her story is bs. Also, you don't accuse someone after they are dead and unable to defend themselves unless you have a credible reason for not coming forth while he was alive. Its like anything else, you look at the evidence and judge the credibility of the accusation based on that evidence.
                              Are you saying we shouldn't believe Medium.com, because they are a radical feminist blog and this is just more liberal fake news?
                              Last edited by rogue06; 10-29-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment