Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Drip drip drip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drip drip drip

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.
    As it happens, there is even a scene in Precious Sons that calls to mind Rapp's encounter with Spacey, in which Ed Harris's character drunkenly mistakes his son (played by Rapp) for someone else, climbs on top of him, and makes a sexual advance. Rapp doesn't know if Spacey ever saw him in the play, but, he said, “Looking back, I think that on some level my system was kind of weirdly accustomed to the action [of having a man crawl on top of me], because it had been happening in the play.”
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/a...-when-i-was-14
    Many such cases!!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

I've been warning people for a long time that pedophilia is going to be the next "sexual revolution", and people who have supported or turned a blind-eye to homosexuality are going to watch in horror as the exact same arguments they used to defend homosexual depravity are going to be used to defend those who sexually molest children. Kevin Spacey's revelation that he's really a homosexual is a calculated maneuver that subtly implies that if society is willing to accept one deviant sex act then it should be willing to accept all deviant sex acts.

We're dealing with some very sick and perverted people. Keep a close eye on your kids, parents, because liberals are coming for them.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Are they going to watch in horror, or are they going to along with that too?
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Are they going to watch in horror, or are they going to along with that too?
        I'm sure some of them will go along with it. Others, however, will find themselves in the very uncomfortable position of either having to reject the very same arguments they used to defend homosexuality, or swallow their disgust and grudgingly endorse pedophilia.

Comment

Spacey is quite correctly getting mauled about his ‘apology’ by simultaneously using it to come out. Apologising saying you were drunk and btw you’re gay doesn’t excuse throwing yourself on a 14 year old. Good for them for jumping on him.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
            Spacey is quite correctly getting mauled about his ‘apology’ by simultaneously using it to come out. Apologising saying you were drunk and btw you’re gay doesn’t excuse throwing yourself on a 14 year old. Good for them for jumping on him.
            They're just a bunch of pedophobes. How dare they force their moral values on someone else. Love will win!

Comment

Spacey is quite correctly getting mauled about his ‘apology’ by simultaneously using it to come out.
              Mauling is because they don't want to get associated with NAMBLA again!! At least, not yet!!!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Many in the media such as ABC and Reuters, are ignoring his partial admission that he tried to molest a 14 year old boy and instead focus on his saying he was gay which was not exactly a secret.

After receiving scalding criticism ABC quickly changed their headline

Just a note to ABC. Pushing a 14 year old boy on the bed and climbing on top of him does not constitute "sexual harassment" but rather criminal sexual assault.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You have to wonder if some in Hollywood were aware that Spacey was attracted to boys. From Family Guy back in 2005-2006:

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I've been warning people for a long time that pedophilia is going to be the next "sexual revolution", and people who have supported or turned a blind-eye to homosexuality are going to watch in horror as the exact same arguments they used to defend homosexual depravity are going to be used to defend those who sexually molest children.
                    In what way can the "two consenting adults" defense be used to defend cases in which neither the "consenting" nor the "adults" part is true?

Comment

I'm waiting to see what the Mormons do once polygamy is legalised.

(What slippery slope?)
                      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        You have to wonder if some in Hollywood were aware that Spacey was attracted to boys. From Family Guy back in 2005-2006:

From TMZ (no link because of f-bombs):

Source: ROSIE O'DONNELL TO KEVIN SPACEY
                        You're Like Weinstein ...
                        WE ALL KNEW!!!

Rosie O'Donnell is calling out Kevin Spacey for allegedly having a rep as a predator in Hollywood, akin to Harvey Weinstein ... saying everyone in Hollywood knew.

Rosie took to Twitter Monday to directly slam Spacey for not remembering an alleged attempt at molesting then-14-year-old Anthony Rapp ... and she didn't mince words.

She tweeted ... "[censored] u kevin - like Harvey we all new about u - I hope more men come forward @KevinSpacey." Rosie added ... "no one knew details - like harvey - but u knew both were creepy men with reps that said so."

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                          In what way can the "two consenting adults" defense be used to defend cases in which neither the "consenting" nor the "adults" part is true?
                          All you have to do is lower the age at which someone is considered an adult, and presto. Hey, if we can legally declare an entire class of people "not really human" (which has happened over and over throughout history), then we can similarly declare anyone an "adult" and it's true according to the law. What else are you going to do? Some people can't help who they are attracted to, right? Gotta make it legal.

[/sarcasm]
                          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                            That's merely a legal hurdle for pedophiles, not a moral one. Lower the age of consent, and the legal problem goes away, and any attempt on your part to argue against it can be dismissed as you trying to force your morality on someone else, which homosexuals have repeatedly said we're not allowed to do.
                            Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-30-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                              All you have to do is lower the age at which someone is considered an adult, and presto. Hey, if we can legally declare an entire class of people "not really human" (which has happened over and over throughout history), then we can similarly declare anyone an "adult" and it's true according to the law. What else are you going to do? Some people can't help who they are attracted to, right? Gotta make it legal.

[/sarcasm]
                              Given that some public schools are teaching sex ed as early as elementary school, children of all ages are encouraged to think of themselves as transgender, and there is ample precedent for allowing children to sue their own parents, I"m sorta surprised there is still such a thing as age of consent laws.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment