Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Civil War: DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    I want to see Sanders vs Hillary vs Trump in 2020!!
    Sanders may actually receive a "bounce back" from the Democrats who now realize what a dirty rotten scoundrel Hillary really is.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I personally would like to see someone run for president in 2020 who is actually competent. One can hope.
      My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
        I personally would like to see someone run for president in 2020 who is actually competent. One can hope.
        Sounds like Trump can count on your vote.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Obama took America to the edge of a cliff. Hillary would have pushed us over.
          With a pair of "cement shoes" just to be sure of the results.

Comment

Originally posted by cerebrum123 View Post
            with a pair of "cement shoes" just to be sure of the results.
            done dirt cheap.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
              done dirt cheap.
              Don't forget the cyanide.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I need a life of crime.

Also insert Jojokes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  This analysis sounds eerily similar
                  You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Side of Hillary: Brazile is buying Russian propaganda!

Originally posted by 100 Hillary staff
                    We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees. It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.
                    https://medium.com/@jesse_41795/open...m-f1c545304be1
                    Then Brazile tells them to 'go to hell'!

Brazile said, “For those who are telling me to shut up, they told Hillary that a couple months ago. You know what I tell them? Go to hell. I’m going to tell my story.”

She added, “I’m not on the payroll, George. I care about my country. I care about out democracy. And I say go to hell, because why am I supposed to be the only person that is unable to tell my story?”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...-tell-go-hell/
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Propaganda works because it's the only easily available source of information and cannot be shown to be false. Propaganda fails when it is readily shown to be false and/or there is another more believable source of information available; it cannot handle competition.
                      Regardless of any ifs, ands, or buts, propaganda works period.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Your opinion is duly noted.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                          Considering the way you happily swallow all the liberal propaganda fed to you by the Democrat party and mainstream media, I'm going to assume you're speaking from experience.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Former NBC anchor Tom Brokaw expressed his displeasure with Brazile on Meet the Press this morning grumbling that what she is doing is "counter-productive" showing he is concerned not about the culture of corruption that gripped the Democrats under Hillary but how rather how this might hurt their chances in 2018. He griped this is about "something that happened some time ago" and that "to go back over this now when they're trying to win congressional races and trying to get ready for '18 seems to me to be beyond counter-productive."

First dismiss it has trivial because it "happened some time ago" (last year) and then complain how these revelations might adversely effect the Democrat's chances in the upcoming Congressional elections. One would almost think that Brokaw believes the role of the MSM is to protect and defend the Democrats from criticism.

So how long will it be until rumors about Brazile having Russian connections start to surface?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So how long will it be until rumors about Brazile having Russian connections start to surface?
                              Or, God forbid, she ends up dead of a heart attack or something.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Former NBC anchor Tom Brokaw expressed his displeasure with Brazile on Meet the Press this morning grumbling that what she is doing is "counter-productive" showing he is concerned not about the culture of corruption that gripped the Democrats under Hillary but how rather how this might hurt their chances in 2018. He griped this is about "something that happened some time ago" and that "to go back over this now when they're trying to win congressional races and trying to get ready for '18 seems to me to be beyond counter-productive."

First dismiss it has trivial because it "happened some time ago" (last year) and then complain how these revelations might adversely effect the Democrat's chances in the upcoming Congressional elections. One would almost think that Brokaw believes the role of the MSM is to protect and defend the Democrats from criticism.

George Stephanopoulos, host of This Week on ABC and noted Clinton apologist, talked about Brazile betraying the Democrats right before asking her "do you think this helps for the book to come out?"

When Stephanopoulos interviewed Jeff Flake there were no questions or insinuations of betraying his party but rather questions like are other Republicans guilty of condoning Trump's behavior for not attacking him like Flake did.

Could you imagine Georgie taking that tact in his interview with Brazile? Neither can I.

Last edited by rogue06; 11-06-2017, 04:50 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment