Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Civil War: DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil War: DNC

Last time, brave heroes, heroines, and heroits banded together, fighting invader Sanders. They won!

But now, something threatens to tear them apart!!!

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774
    Public article by Donna Brazile, saying Hillary bought and controlled DNC!!!

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

We see now why Hillary wanted to push for Campaign Finance reform - so she could get a leg up on the other guy.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Hillary thought she would be president, and that she could sweep all this under the rug. Heck, she didn't want to be a president, she wanted to be a monarch.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Hillary thought she would be president, and that she could sweep all this under the rug. Heck, she didn't want to be a president, she wanted to be a monarch.
        Her Heinous.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am waiting to see what JimL and Tassman tells me what my opinion should be.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Her Heinous.
            That's not how you spe.....

oh

I see what you did there.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The President says he's frustrated with Jeff Sessions for not investigating Hillary's corruption.

Source: Breitbart

“This is real collusion and dishonesty,” Trump wrote on Twitter Thursday night, responding to Donna Brazile’s revelation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was controlling DNC operations and fundraising well before winning her primary.

“Major violation of Campaign Finance Laws and Money Laundering – where is our Justice Department?” Trump wondered.

The president appears unhappy with Attorney General Jeff Sessions' failure to investigate the Clintons, despite recent revelations about their “crooked” behavior.

Trump said he thought Clinton’s “deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus…” all deserved closer scrutiny.

“People are angry,” Trump continued on Twitter. “At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it!”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...llary-clinton/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

All I can say is...

89c.gif
                My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Now "Pocahontas" Warren piles on:

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Ms Warren, who has been touted as a possible 2020 presidential contender, nevertheless called the Clinton revelations "a real problem" for the party.

"But what we've got to do as Democrats now, is we've got to hold this party accountable," she said.

Congressman Keith Ellison - who backed Mr Sanders and is now the deputy chairman of the DNC - said in a statement "it is our responsibility to acknowledge that millions of Americans still feel hurt and betrayed by the events of the 2016 presidential primary".

"We can't allow this idea to persist that any candidate has an inside track."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41850798

Comment

The network news shows completely ignored the bomb shell revelations exposed by Donna Brazile about how the entire Democratic primary system had been rigged the day the story came out but after realizing that this was a big story on Facebook and Twitter they realized they couldn't ignore it. So instead they've reacted with a collective yawn acting like it's no big deal -- the tactic they employed when it was revealed that Hillary and the DNC (now shown to be essentially one and the same) were colluding with the Russians against Trump.

For instance, this morning NBC correspondent essentially begged permission to bring up the story on the Today show which she now co-hosts: "Can we talk about Donna Brazile? I don’t want to make it inside baseball, but Donna Brazile is a long-time Democrat Party official..." Chuck Todd, the host/moderator of NBC's "Meet the Press" responded
                    "On one hand, it was Captain Obvious, okay? She was the party insider; he wasn’t even a member of the Democratic Party. Of course the DNC had a finger on the scale, and of course Bernie Sanders knew they always had a finger on the scale for Hillary Clinton. You just had to look at the debate schedule."

So it's Captain Obvious that everything was rigged in Hillary's favor, huh? Everybody knew it. Then someone please tell me why wasn't the MSM covering it?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                      Now "Pocahontas" Warren piles on:
                      warren tweet.jpg
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

how come nobody is talking about the DNC stealing the votes from everyone who voted for Sanders in the Primary? That is outright voter fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          how come nobody is talking about the DNC stealing the votes from everyone who voted for Sanders in the Primary? That is outright voter fraud.
                          And don't forget the financial arrangement she made with the DNC that appears to violate multiple laws.

The DNC was deep in debt to the tune of $20 million. Hillary, with her deep pockets resulting from all the money foreign entities were pouring into the Clinton Foundation in hopes of getting special treatment under a Clinton Administration (boy has that flow dried up!), offered to pay off that debt in exchange for gaining control over their finances, having the final say-so on decisions on their staffing decisions as well as the DNC was now being required to consult with her about budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

In effect Hillary bought out the DNC and turned it into an arm of her campaign.

So now Hillary and the DNC go out on joint fundraisers during the campaign and raise something like $100 million dollars, and here’s where it gets really interesting. The states take their share but then they immediately kick it back to the DNC, which in turns kicks their share and the states’ share over to Hillary for her use -- which is in violation of campaign contribution limits, the finance reporting laws, and most importantly, is money laundering.

But the MSM isn't interested. To them it's old news and everyone knew about it.

Comment

Where is 'campaign finance reform' Starlight???

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                              Where is 'campaign finance reform' Starlight???
                              The irony there is that Hillary spent over twice as much as Trump did during the race. According to CNBC, Trump spent more than $859,538 per electoral vote in his favor, Clinton $2,070,000

Comment