Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Civil War: DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Regardless of any ifs, ands, or buts, propaganda works period.
    well on you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Former NBC anchor Tom Brokaw expressed his displeasure with Brazile on Meet the Press this morning grumbling that what she is doing is "counter-productive" showing he is concerned not about the culture of corruption that gripped the Democrats under Hillary but how rather how this might hurt their chances in 2018. He griped this is about "something that happened some time ago" and that "to go back over this now when they're trying to win congressional races and trying to get ready for '18 seems to me to be beyond counter-productive."

First dismiss it has trivial because it "happened some time ago" (last year) and then complain how these revelations might adversely effect the Democrat's chances in the upcoming Congressional elections. One would almost think that Brokaw believes the role of the MSM is to protect and defend the Democrats from criticism.

So how long will it be until rumors about Brazile having Russian connections start to surface?
      Not Russia. She is a Nazi! - Brazile is a reference to Brazil the country. You know, where Hitler and all the Nazi's fled after WW2? And Donna refers to "the Don" a clear mafia reference, and also ties her to Mussolini, Hitler's fascist cohort in ww2. So he is not only a gangster, but a fascist Nazi. Which makes her a Republican who infiltrated the DNC in order to create chaos and spread lies.

Comment

George Stephanopoulos, host of This Week on ABC and noted Clinton apologist, talked about Brazile betraying the Democrats right before asking her "do you think this helps for the book to come out?"

When Stephanopoulos interviewed Jeff Flake there were no questions or insinuations of betraying his party but rather questions like are other Republicans guilty of condoning Trump's behavior for not attacking him like Flake did.

Could you imagine Georgie taking that tact in his interview with Brazile? Neither can I.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24760[/ATTACH]
        Stephanopoulos has been a Clinton flunky since Bill's campaign in 1992

Comment

Moderated By: Jedidiah

This thread and the thread on the identical topic (Clinton/DNC scandals) have been merged.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Former NBC anchor Tom Brokaw expressed his displeasure with Brazile on Meet the Press this morning grumbling that what she is doing is "counter-productive" showing he is concerned not about the culture of corruption that gripped the Democrats under Hillary but how rather how this might hurt their chances in 2018. He griped this is about "something that happened some time ago" and that "to go back over this now when they're trying to win congressional races and trying to get ready for '18 seems to me to be beyond counter-productive."

First dismiss it has trivial because it "happened some time ago" (last year) and then complain how these revelations might adversely effect the Democrat's chances in the upcoming Congressional elections. One would almost think that Brokaw believes the role of the MSM is to protect and defend the Democrats from criticism.

So how long will it be until rumors about Brazile having Russian connections start to surface?
            One day later:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

One day later:
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Or, God forbid, she ends up dead of a heart attack or something.
                According to the Washington Post Donna Brazile said that after the strange death of DNC staffer Seth Rich (his homicide was determined to be a "robbery gone wrong") that she began to fear for her life and she had surveillance cameras installed at her home and would keep the blinds in her office window closed so she could not be seen by snipers.

Funny how those who pooh-pooh stories about all the mysterious deaths of those who surround the Clintons express how they fear for their lives right after they cross them.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

According to the Washington Post Donna Brazile said that after the strange death of DNC staffer Seth Rich (his homicide was determined to be a "robbery gone wrong") that she began to fear for her life and she had surveillance cameras installed at her home and would keep the blinds in her office window closed so she could not be seen by snipers.

Funny how those who pooh-pooh stories about all the mysterious deaths of those who surround the Clintons express how they fear for their lives right after they cross them.
                  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of a conniving Clinton!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

clinton dirt.jpg

clinton list.jpg

clinton testify.jpg
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

One day later:
                      They missed an opportunity there. they should have hired me as the DNC Spinner. My theory was much more newsworthy and destructive. It had Nazi's, Hitler, fascists and Mussolini. And I could have worked in the Aliens, Chinese and Russia if needed. No wonder Clinton lost, her campaign is full of amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        They missed an opportunity there. they should have hired me as the DNC Spinner. My theory was much more newsworthy and destructive. It had Nazi's, Hitler, fascists and Mussolini. And I could have worked in the Aliens, Chinese and Russia if needed. No wonder Clinton lost, her campaign is full of amateurs.
                        Perhaps after their attempt to portray Hillary as a wise, but kindly, grandmother they have learned their lesson about going too far in concocting outlandish stories

Comment

Perhaps after their attempt to portray Hillary as a wise, but kindly, grandmother they have learned their lesson about going too far in concocting outlandish stories
                          which is why they lost. Go big or go home!

They should have spread the story that Trump is a Reptilian Confederate Nazi from the Moon! Nobody would have voted for him then!

Comment

Bill Clinton ally Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says the former president should have resigned over Lewinsky affair 20 years ago
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ex-affair.html
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                              More and more politicians and reporters are now coming out and saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                which is why they lost. Go big or go home!

They should have spread the story that Trump is a Reptilian Confederate Nazi from the Moon! Nobody would have voted for him then!
                                Yeah, you'd have to be a lunatic to vote for someone who's from the Moon.

Comment